Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician and plumber in Balbriggan

Options
  • 03-06-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for an electrician and a plumber to do a few bits and pieces around the house. Does anyone have any recommendations for the Balbriggan area?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

ASAP plumbing have done work for me and I have found Fran excellent,very reasonable and good job done both times.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I have the name of a really reliable electrician in Swords, I'm sure he'd go to Balbriggan -I'll pm you with his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭aniascor

Thanks folks! :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

I know a good sparks or 3 in balbriggan. pm me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Moonbeam wrote: »
    ASAP plumbing have done work for me and I have found Fran excellent,

another vote for Fran, quick and reliable and takes pride in his work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Finbar Hoare Electrical
    very good and relible.

Contact details can be got here
    http://www.ecssa.ie/csearch.php?county=&code=D&town=&format=HTML&action=Search

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭aniascor

Thanks for all the info everyone.

Advertisement