Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superintendents

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

kateos2 wrote: »
    mine fell asleep for a good 20 minutes of geography today.
    there was only me and one other girl in the center so could have easily cheated if we wanted, didn't though.

she does take a good while though when you ask for more paper/graph paper. stamping, signing and putting the date on it. don't remember them doing that for the jc. thought it was just the stamp..

Ours has them stamped and ready to hand out, she just spends 5 minutes per exam doing it then sips her tea quietly watching everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Ours is dead sound,
    She gives us the papers about 5 mins before start, today in Maths, I had all my questions picked and planned before 9.30
    Today in Geography aswell, she only told me to stop around 5:05-5:10, giving me enough time to scribble down about a page on the elective I forgot to do :)

Advertisement