Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organic Food in Malaga

• 03-06-2009 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi guys,

I'm in a bit of a panic, I'm going to Spain for the month of July, to Malaga, and I am having huge problems finding organic food stores there! Everything I read seems to say that organic food isn't big in Spain, and the organic food they do produce is exported!

I found a company who deliver boxes of fruit and veg, but I can't sit in 3 days out of every week waiting for delivery!

I'm hoping people who've been to spain recently could let me know if they found organic food, and if so where!

Many thanks,

Laura

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Sorry, I don't remember finding any, and I looked. In fact, I found it hard enough to buy decent amounts of normal veggies, it was all fruit and no greens.

I would just eat the best of what you can find, and not sweat the organic for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 laura27314

Oh dear!! I guess I will just have to do my best! I might try the organic box delivery company. I could still go to the pool and beach and stuff, which is after all most of what one does in spain.

Thanks!

Laura

Advertisement