Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Golf membership in dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Grange Castle is another one worth considering. Similar prices to the ones above.

I love Corballis but if you're a beginner it mightn't be the best place to start... unless you're a quick learner as it can be punishing even though it's short.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Hazel Grove always have great offers. Call the pro shop and they will look after you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

ForeRight wrote: »
    Hazel Grove always have great offers. Call the pro shop and they will look after you.

How's it playing these days ForeRight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

PARlance wrote: »
    How's it playing these days ForeRight?

Course in good nick. We have a new kind of hazard up there at the moment after a robbed car got into the course and torched up the side of the kiltalown road. It's a free drop out of the scorched grass though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Silloge Park is offering cheapest membership i have come across to date. Thread seems to be too old and all the suggestions seem to be out of date.

Option 1: Mens Full Membership
    Was €630 NOW €490
    Membership of Silloge Park Golf Club
    Valid Until March 2016
    GUI Affiliation & Handicap
    All Green Fees Included

Option 2: Mens Pay & Play Membership

Was €290 NOW €225
    Membership of Silloge Park Golf Club
    Valid Until March 2016
    GUI Affiliation & Handicap
    Reduced Green Fees €12.50

sillogeparkgolfclub.com/golf-membership

Can someone please verify if its worth getting the option 2. I work full time so will only be able to play over the weekends. Thanks.

Cheapest isn't always the best option, no point in joining a place that is cheap and you can't get out at the times you want or the course is in bad condition. I'm not saying that's a issue with Silloge by the way has I've not played there in years.

Also in option 2 I think you pay a green fee each time you play?

A lot of clubs offer great deals to under 30's and under 25's, would this make a difference to you? I know we have a great deal for €300 for under's at the moment which takes them up to Feb 2016 and that's full membership.

Would agree with the statement about Corballis over Silloge. Personally, I wouldn't be interest in Silloge and would rather pay more for somewhere else like Corballis or Donabate. But I always enjoyed Silloge and it had some nice par 4s.

Have you check out Hollystown, Swords, Elm Green, Deer Park and Donabate? Both Hollystown and Donabate have 27 holes which makes a huge difference to getting out for a quick 9 in evenings or at weekends.

Or if your willing to pay more, then check out St Margarets, Corrstown and Roganstown in that area, I'm sure all those clubs will have deals till Feb/Mar 2016.

The main things for me when picking a club is the following:

Location (always the most important issue)
    Course condition
    Time sheet availability
    Cost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 sarfraz.ramay

Thanks a lot guys. Keep it coming!

I am 30 so don't think qualify for under 30 even. Yes i agree location is of huge importance to me as well. I am full time working professional living in the city center. I don't have my own car that's why i would prefer Silloge or Corballis over other courses until something better comes along. Easy accessibility is part of the equation as well.

Blessington offer is good but without a car its an impossible feat. Also it's only 9 holes. Going that far for just 9 holes is not motivating enough.

Hazel Grove is good but City West is in the same area with better deals.

"Also in option 2 I think you pay a green fee each time you play?" - yes but reduced green fee.

"Have you check out Hollystown, Swords, Elm Green, Deer Park and Donabate?" yes, they are too expensive for the amount of golf i would be able to squeeze in.

Grange Castle looks like a good option too.

Thanks a lot guys. Keep it coming!

I am 30 so don't think qualify for under 30 even. Yes i agree location is of huge importance to me as well. I am full time working professional living in the city center. I don't have my own car that's why i would prefer Silloge or Corballis over other courses until something better comes along. Easy accessibility is part of the equation as well.

Blessington offer is good but without a car its an impossible feat. Also it's only 9 holes. Going that far for just 9 holes is not motivating enough.

Hazel Grove is good but City West is in the same area with better deals.

"Also in option 2 I think you pay a green fee each time you play?" - yes but reduced green fee.

"Have you check out Hollystown, Swords, Elm Green, Deer Park and Donabate?" yes, they are too expensive for the amount of golf i would be able to squeeze in.

Grange Castle looks like a good option too.

I would be able to get you in this year for the under 30's in Corrstown, that's full membership. I'm not 100% sure what the rate would be at the moment, but I think it would be around €300 to €400 max from here to end year/feb 2016. That includes GUI, H/cap and Insurance.

If you like the place, then you can take out associate membership the following year. We've taken in loads of new members at the moment on this offer and its is limited.

Again the problem might be transport for you? Or get a friend to join that has a car and sort it that way...lol

If interested I'll ring the office for you and get exact prices. If you would like to play it before joining let me know and I'll try to get you out as a guest.

Ollieboy wrote: »
    I would be able to get you in this year for the under 30's in Corrstown, that's full membership. I'm not 100% sure what the rate would be at the moment, but I think it would be around €300 to €400 max from here to end year/feb 2016. That includes GUI, H/cap and Insurance.

If you like the place, then you can take out associate membership the following year. We've taken in loads of new members at the moment on this offer and its is limited.

Again the problem might be transport for you? Or get a friend to join that has a car and sort it that way...lol

If interested I'll ring the office for you and get exact prices. If you would like to play it before joining let me know and I'll try to get you out as a guest.

Thanks Ollieboy, appreciate your help. It looks like a very good deal but its even further than st Margeret's so it will be very tough for me to get up and down from there.

haha! yeh i am getting a rookie friend ready but it might take some time for him to get a hang of it.

I can play a one off round of golf with you if you would like. Must warn you though that i have an unofficial h/cap of 20+.

btw do go to mygolfdeals.ie/golf-deals and get your free green fee voucher at St Margeret's, you can surely use it if you live nearby.

Just did a comparison of 3 cheapest golf clubs in Dublin. Hope it can help someone like me in future.I have tried to incorporate the details which were of prime importance to me i.e.

Cost
    Accessibility
    Payment options

https : / /goo.gl/hMlVKQ remove spaces as i am not allowed to share URLs yet or would be great if any of the senior members can share the URL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,113 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Full membership of grange Castle until end of February is 585. City West is 340 until the end of the year. Thinking of joining a club to get my first handicap and encourage me to get out more.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Just did a comparison of 3 cheapest golf clubs in Dublin. Hope it can help someone like me in future.I have tried to incorporate the details which were of prime importance to me i.e.

Cost
    Accessibility
    Payment options

https : / /goo.gl/hMlVKQ remove spaces as i am not allowed to share URLs yet or would be great if any of the senior members can share the URL.

Opened that - but didn't note much on Accessibility - unless I missed a sheet ?

Anyway - like golf, all good in theory - but without a car , you would need to practice these. Where are you playing golf now ? How do you get there.

In my opinion you are facing 8 hour days - not to mention , I don't think you can get to Corballis in any practical way. You should also practice(test) this on a Saturday and Sunday. (transport not the same at weekends)

Best of luck - I did something similar when younger - was a nightmare. :)

At some stage in life - you need to get out of the city or get a car :D

If your young and have no other 1/2 and have all day to do it - it is possible.
    Will be interesting how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Golf365

Have a look at Slade Valley Website €50pm until August 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

@golf365 is there any t&cs can't find much info on there website. What are the facilities like? Is that for full playing membership how much for competition etc sorry for 100's questions

Yep, that's for Full Membership, download application form plus standing order and send a cheque for €50 (plus GUI €21if required ) payable up to August 2016. Competitions Sat/Sun €6 & Wedn €6. Good Clubhouse & Challenging Course
    Give Dermot a ring in the office on Tuesday for any further details.

Joined citywest today.

€340 from now until start of March. Pretty good deal imo. Played the course also and was impressed. Was in great condition. Very lush. 6 par 3's but most are very challenging. Opens up on the back 9 and there's some great holes. Was chatting with some of the other members and they seemed nice which is great as I don't know anyone in the club. Looking forward to getting my first handicap. If anyone on this forum is already a member there and fancies a game send me a pm.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Joined citywest today.

€340 from now until start of March. Pretty good deal imo. Played the course also and was impressed. Was in great condition. Very lush. 6 par 3's but most are very challenging. Opens up on the back 9 and there's some great holes. Was chatting with some of the other members and they seemed nice which is great as I don't know anyone in the club. Looking forward to getting my first handicap. If anyone on this forum is already a member there and fancies a game send me a pm.

That is an unreal deal.

Joined citywest today.

Was that full membership or under 30s / 25's, I know we are about €500 (Corrstwn)odd plus GUI/Insurance for the same period, but that's for a adult Membership. Under 25's/30's are nearly half that again.

Was that full membership or under 30s / 25's, I know we are about €500 (Corrstwn)odd plus GUI/Insurance for the same period, but that's for a adult Membership. Under 25's/30's are nearly half that again.

This was for full membership. I was originally told it was up until the end of the year but when i went into the pro shop was told it's actually up to the end of February. Don't think they have age membership there.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

This was for full membership. I was originally told it was up until the end of the year but when i went into the pro shop was told it's actually up to the end of February. Don't think they have age membership there.

That's a really good deal if there are no strings attached. do you have to pay reduced green fees ?

That's a really good deal if there are no strings attached. do you have to pay reduced green fees ?

Nothing of the sort listed on their website. Were you introduced by a member or just went in straight away ?

• Advertisement

Opened that - but didn't note much on Accessibility - unless I missed a sheet ?

Anyway - like golf, all good in theory - but without a car , you would need to practice these. Where are you playing golf now ? How do you get there.

In my opinion you are facing 8 hour days - not to mention , I don't think you can get to Corballis in any practical way. You should also practice(test) this on a Saturday and Sunday. (transport not the same at weekends)

Best of luck - I did something similar when younger - was a nightmare. :)

At some stage in life - you need to get out of the city or get a car :D

If your young and have no other 1/2 and have all day to do it - it is possible.
    Will be interesting how you get on.

By accessibility i meant, getting to and from golf course relying on the public transport.

Thanks for the tips. Yes theory and practical are very different and thats why scouting different golf courses before getting a membership. Did my practice test, played 18 holes on Monday at Corballis, thanks to the good weather, not so good fortune with score though + 41 :D

Without the car its impractical to get to Corballis, trains are not that frequent on the weekends / bank holidays. apparently no hailo cabs either! had pre-booked a taxi to get there before tee time but couldn't find one on my way back. no public transport and not really looking forward to walk 3.7 km back every time after 18 holes. no solid food available in the club house so only options are to go to Donabate beach restaurants or stop by in the Donabate Golf course club house.

Yes i agree its not going to be a cake walk :) but i am willing to give it a go. Yeh would be moving out and getting a car in near future.

Hopefully during this process, i will find a golfing buddy with a car who can pick and drop me at the quays! :P

Nothing of the sort listed on their website. Were you introduced by a member or just went in straight away ?

Don't think there's any catches. They're sending info out in the post so will know more then. Give them a buzz to find out.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

thanks! will check them out.

Most clubs run their membership year to the end of December, but you have till the end of February to decide to re-new, so when you re-join in February you'll be paying for Jan/Feb 2016 to December 2016, but again can play to February 2017 without renewing. Hope that makes sense.

Citywest it is! 338 + 20(optional insurance). 15 minutes walk from Saggart Luas station. Frequent Luas over the weekends as well, didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes.

Course is challenging enough for beginners but thankfully not so tough that you have to get new balls every time. Very spacious gents locker room with lockers and nice clean showers, fresh towels available. Nice bar/restaurant for much needed good food after 18 holes. Tried the tuna cheese melt roasted with salad and chips, filling and tasty! Or may be everything tastes good when you are that hungry! :D

Only downside is that i found Pro shop to be a bit expensive, don't know if thats the norm but usually they are supposed to be ideal. 2eur for lake balls which usually is 1 or less. Get your balls before hand if you loose many like myself. :)

Hope to see some of you at Citywest! Cheers!

We'll have to meet up for a round sometime. Was impressed with the course, it's in great condition. I'm finding the course impossible to play though. I usually go around courses in 90 strokes but I've yet to break 100 at citywest. It's deceivingly difficult. Played Saturday morning and lost 8 balls. Embarrassing. Have yet to check out the locker rooms but the complimentary coffee and biscuits is a nice touch. You find any practice facilities?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Yeh sure. I played both on Sat and Sun. Just the practice nets before the 1st tee. There is practice putting n chipping green there somewhere, no driving range though.

Yes exactly, "deceivingly" difficult. Forgot the complimentary tea and biscuits, yup nice touch.

I don't have a GUI handicap yet so would probably need a member to fill out 3 scorecards (i think).

They said they would be sending a four ball voucher in the joiner's pack. Not exactly sure of the conditions but assuming its free rounds for 4 people, golfer here contacting me on first come first serve basis are more than welcome to join for a round of golf. :)

Yeah you will get a free fourball voucher in the post. Again nice touch. Any idea where that putting green is?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Yeah you will get a free fourball voucher in the post. Again nice touch. Any idea where that putting green is?

its on the right of the 1st hole if you keep walking on the footpath between 1st and 7th hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

years since I played city west. Was a reasonable enough track but not brilliant from any perspective. I never found it anyway tough though. I think it's a different course now altogether, making room for Helicopter pads and what not. Is the lakes course still there? that was a lot of par 3's i seem to recall, but never played it.

Seve OB wrote: »
    years since I played city west. Was a reasonable enough track but not brilliant from any perspective. I never found it anyway tough though. I think it's a different course now altogether, making room for Helicopter pads and what not. Is the lakes course still there? that was a lot of par 3's i seem to recall, but never played it.

Don't know if its called the lakes course. plenty of lakes in the course adjoining the hotel though. there are 6 par 3s, par 69 altogether. There is a course across the road from the citywest hotel one, wonder if that's the lakes course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Don't know if its called the lakes course. plenty of lakes in the course adjoining the hotel though. there are 6 par 3s, par 69 altogether. There is a course across the road from the citywest hotel one, wonder if that's the lakes course.

I used to work in the proshop many many moons ago when i was a young lad, There used to be a second "lakes" course across the road from the main hotel and my job was to ferry golfers back and forward to the course on limo golf buggies. Unfortunately the second course was closed around the time of the recession, although the controversial bridge for the buggies still remains. (Apparently it was built without planning permission)

Going back further there was also an excellent driving range where the convention centre is now on the right hand side when you come up the main driveway, and as others have mentioned the gravel carpark on the left handside used to be the first and second holes. The course and in particular the front 9, has suffered badly over the years due to redesign as they expanded the hotel and shrank the course which is a pity because it was a really nice course back in the day.

I havent played it in years but if you were organizing a 4 ball id love to take a look at the place and see how its matured

allybhoy wrote: »
    I used to work in the proshop many many moons ago when i was a young lad, There used to be a second "lakes" course across the road from the main hotel and my job was to ferry golfers back and forward to the course on limo golf buggies. Unfortunately the second course was closed around the time of the recession, although the controversial bridge for the buggies still remains. (Apparently it was built without planning permission)

Going back further there was also an excellent driving range where the convention centre is now on the right hand side when you come up the main driveway, and as others have mentioned the gravel carpark on the left handside used to be the first and second holes. The course and in particular the front 9, has suffered badly over the years due to redesign as they expanded the hotel and shrank the course which is a pity because it was a really nice course back in the day.

I havent played it in years but if you were organizing a 4 ball id love to take a look at the place and see how its matured

thanks for sharing your fond memories. its always good to learn some history about the club especially from an insider. yes there is an overhead bridge on the main road entrance to the hotel. It must have closed because i was surprised that there were no signs to the golf course on the other side.

Pls PM me your contact details, will get in touch as soon as i get the voucher and know the terms and conditions.

It's still a decent track imo but as you said the front 9 is very tight, really need to be hitting it straight.

Likewise I've a free fourball voucher so we could organise a little event if there's enough interest.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

It's still a decent track imo but as you said the front 9 is very tight, really need to be hitting it straight.

Likewise I've a free fourball voucher so we could organise a little event if there's enough interest.

Please do arrange and let me know if i can help in some way. I have neither played fourball before nor have organized one, though.

• Advertisement

Please do arrange and let me know if i can help in some way. I have neither played fourball before nor have organized one, though.

Yeah we try play lunch time on a Saturday or Sunday. Anyone interested just let us know.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Yeah we try play lunch time on a Saturday or Sunday. Anyone interested just let us know.

Do you have GUI handicap already or need to get the 3 scorecards in as well ? Please PM, as i have less than 25 posts.

I need to turn in 3 scorecards filled by a member.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Yeh its a tight track alright, if your any way loose of the tee it can be a long day searching for balls, Ive had some bad scores up there when my driver is being wayward and im too stubborn to take an iron off the tee, its a course that you really need to sacrifice distance over accuracy and keep it in play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Any cheap deals going this year?

I was looking at Corballis for €295 plus green fees. And, Bellewstown for €225 plus fees. It's further away from me though.

Is the soggy ground issue in Bellewstown that bad?

Any opinion on Silloge? Avoid?

I'm living in North Dublin. A good par-5 away from the entrance to Old Portmarnock to be exact :p

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Nothing to add on those courses but interested to hear about membership offers around the Dublin area too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Deerpark is €205 for pay and play. Green fees are €17 at weekends and €15 during the week. I'd say it's pretty busy though. having said that they have an 18 hole, two 9 holes and a 12 hole Par 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Any cheap deals going this year?

I was looking at Corballis for €295 plus green fees. And, Bellewstown for €225 plus fees. It's further away from me though.

Is the soggy ground issue in Bellewstown that bad?

Any opinion on Silloge? Avoid?

I'm living in North Dublin. A good par-5 away from the entrance to Old Portmarnock to be exact :p

Thanks

Was a member in bellewstown and bar a couple of spots it is fairly dry, course has matured well and plenty of comps with a open Wednesday and 2 comps at the weekend. Think u can pay the pay and play monthly as well.
    Members are a friendly bunch as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Interesting. I've a week off next week so I'd like to give a few courses a go.

Would like as many options as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

If pay and play is what you are after then when you think about it, Castleknock is actually the cheapest membership in the Country. Possibly the world.

It is only the price of the GUI fee of €20. You can take out the insurance too if you want for another €20 and that's it. That is all the membership costs. So it's a hell of a lot cheaper than any of the others and a much, much better course.

Well ok, it's not quite as simple as that. :D You have to give them €700 if you want 5 day membership or €1,450 if you want full membership. But that remains your money and you get a card with credit on it as most clubs operate. There are no restrictions on how you spend it, so be it in the bar, restaurant, pro shop or on playing golf, you choose.

So if you think it is a lot of money to shell out up front you might be right, but weigh it up and consider if you would play much golf to use up that credit. Would you maybe have a function in the restaurant/bar during the year, family get togethers, a few drinks & grub after your game or just bring the wife and kids over for a meal a few times a year. Bring your friends out and pay for them on your card and they give you the cash. Are you in a society? If you had an outing there, you can use your credit to pay for the outing, or maybe you can stock up on a few prizes. Maybe you might be after a new set of clubs, a few boxes of balls during the year or maybe some other golf gear. So yea, you might fork out a few quid up front, but it is possibly money you would be spending anyway during the year and if so, then it makes a lot of sense to consider Castleknock as a real and very cheap option to become a member of a decent quality club and course.

The food is excellent and if you are local enough, it is easily one of the best restaurants around and even if you want to try it out, you can use the bar and restaurant whenever you want even if you are not a member.

Rates for golf are greatly reduced on the walk in or online rates and guest rates are available too. I think you pay €20 for 18 holes as a member & €25 for a guest but it could be €40 for a non member. And generally they do a deal where you pay and extra fiver and you can choose one of the special meal options after your game.

Disclosure: I am a long time full member of Greystones and have no interest in moving from there, but Castleknock is on my doorstep. I am a five day member there for the last few years as I considered it as a no brainer be able to go over midweek evenings for a bit of practice and as a family, we go over to the restaurant a good bit anyway. I don't even play an awful lot of golf there.

Their administration leaves a bit to be desired though and it would be my only gripe about the place, but I have a feeling that is more to do with Carr golf than Castleknock. The staff are all excellent.

Very good membership offer here for a great club in North Dublin with 27 holes. I am currently a member for the last 15 years. Also great inter-club activity, if you are interest let me know and I will pass my small commission fee earned back to you.

If under 30 or 25 they also have great membership options with payment plans available for all membership types.

Give Daragh a ring in the office or pm me for additional details.

They also have the following offers on green fees in the evenings and Sundays and have loyalty card scheme in place for regulars.

They are also holding a Pro-am next month so course should be in great condition.

Very good membership offer here for a great club in North Dublin with 27 holes. I am currently a member for the last 15 years. Also great inter-club activity, if you are interest let me know and I will pass my small commission fee earned back to you.

If under 30 or 25 they also have great membership options with payment plans available for all membership types.

I just checked with the office at the weekend and if I bring 3 members in on the above offer I will get €100 commission for each member (50 for 1st, 100 for 2nd, 150 for 3rd), so that's another €100 off I can pass to anyone interested on the 1st July when I would receive the funds if we can get 3 people to join together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Any details on under 30s membership?

I see that the thread has been concentrating on golf clubs on the north side of Dublin, here is some information of a club on the South Side.
    I have been a member in Slade Valley GC in Saggart , Co.Dublin for the past 8 years and they are doing a very good new members offer for €600. This is for full 7 Day membership with the option to add GUI Levy of €21 plus €20 golf insurance. The €600 will be gradually increased over a three/four year period.

Under 29's start from €225'for 18-22 year olds, €275 for 23/24 yrs, €375 for 25/26 yrs , €475 for 27 yrs, €535 for 28 years of age and then 29 years plus is €600.
    If you are looking for the golf experience of a good club atmosphere that you will get to meet new people then you should consider Slade Valley GC, I did !!
    All the details are on the website or phone Dermot in the office (01)4582183

I see that the thread has been concentrating on golf clubs on the north side of Dublin, here is some information of a club on the South Side.
    I have been a member in Slade Valley GC in Saggart , Co.Dublin for the past 8 years and they are doing a very good new members offer for €600. This is for full 7 Day membership with the option to add GUI Levy of €21 plus €20 golf insurance. The €600 will be gradually increased over a three/four year period.

Under 29's start from €225'for 18-22 year olds, €275 for 23/24 yrs, €375 for 25/26 yrs , €475 for 27 yrs, €535 for 28 years of age and then 29 years plus is €600.
    If you are looking for the golf experience of a good club atmosphere that you will get to meet new people then you should consider Slade Valley GC, I did !!
    All the details are on the website or phone Dermot in the office (01)4582183

• Advertisement
Advertisement