Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop the press mofos

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

SHINY! Okay, kinda matt really... lol.gif

Kinda looks like the bastard offspring of a Lian Li and a CM Storm Sniper... but that ain't a bad thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

I like it cause it has the ability to mount a rad at the top of it without having to mod, also all the cable routing holes would be real handy, pity they're looking for about the same as a tj07.

For those too lazy to follow the link heres some images

800dgallery2.jpg
    800dgallery5.jpg
    800dgallery1.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Only noticed the triple fan array up top just now :o Sweet!
    requiem1 wrote:
    pity they're looking for about the same as a tj07.

Its always a bad sign when the interior is tastefully blacked out... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

I like. $299, anyone knows what it will cost overhere?

• Advertisement

Solitaire wrote: »

Its always a bad sign when the interior is tastefully blacked out... :rolleyes:

Yeah its probably made of fortified steel which is guaranteed to give you a hernia

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭david p

I've always wondered whether having fans on the top like that make it more likely for some bit of metal like a stray paper clip or a staple to drop in there and wreak havoc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Looks nice for cabling too. One thing I hate about my new armor (apart from the ****ty retention clips, give me screws any day) is the way the window goes right to the front, showing the ugly drive bays. This one looks really nice.

Looks nice for cabling too. One thing I hate about my new armor (apart from the ****ty retention clips, give me screws any day) is the way the window goes right to the front, showing the ugly drive bays. This one looks really nice.

Couldn't agree more dude I cut my own window which remminds me that in the months since I modded my case I haven't put up any pics I'll get onto that later :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Agreed about the cabling. Looks perfect for that. The removeable panel for the backplate is a really nice touch as well.

• Advertisement

Since were on cases, here's something that may or may not be of interest: http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=18706

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Ye gotta see this Raven2 from Silverstone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

daverage wrote: »
    Since were on cases, here's something that may or may not be of interest: http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=18706

Fascinating case. Love the teaser shot. As to what it is? I bet it's a case. Hopefully not an ugly case like the Coolermasters.

My guess is that it's an Antec, but don't hold me to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Ye gotta see this Raven2 from Silverstone

i had a chance to see the raven 1 myself and to say its big is an understatement , ppl who love big cases would love it .

the only thing about the raven that gets to me is that all your cables will be coming out the top of the case for everyone to see, i gather its handy but i'm a stifler for neatness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

requiem1 wrote: »
    the only thing about the raven that gets to me is that all your cables will be coming out the top of the case for everyone to see, i gather its handy but i'm a stifler for neatness

No, if You look You'll see its a removable cover thats been removed for the demonstration to give a better view of the access to the rear of the gpu's, the cables go out the back through a slot

t_rv02_angle.JPG
    t_rv02_back.JPG
    t_rv02_top02.JPG
    t_rv02_back%20no%20panel.JPG

Advertisement