Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble logging in to O2 account

• 03-06-2009 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭

Anybody having trouble logging in to their O2 account online. I want to check my bill and just wondering if it's just me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Had no probs sending a web text now a sec ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Yeah I can web text fine. Just when I go to check my usage it just hangs. Grrrr :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just checked mine without problems. The 'Details Since Last Bill' just a sec to load but thats about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The My Account feature works one minute, the next it's being upgraded, and the next it's just broken.

It's the O2 website. It's been like that since they "upgraded" it (both times) and I really wish they'd sort it out.

If you check out the search function it's an known and ongoing issue. It's a bloody pain.

Advertisement