Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We got our blue flag back!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Still would ya get in the Irish Sea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

I did it before and once I forget the cold that encompassed my body for the next week I might do it again! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 JAYG

With a bit of luck people will start taking their rubbish home with them. Sometime the beach in Greystones is littered with rubbish from broken glass to b&Bq's. People should have a lot more respect. I have watched many people pack up from a day at the beach and leave all their rubbish behind. I wasnt supprised when the beach lost its flag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

JAYG wrote: »
    I have watched many people pack up from a day at the beach and leave all their rubbish behind. I wasnt supprised when the beach lost its flag.

That's disgusting. I sincerely hope you said something to them...

Advertisement