Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seriously, get over it!!

Options
  • 03-06-2009 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Lads come on take each paper day by day! No point on kickin yourself in the tits about a previous exam! Theres nearly 200 posts on paper 1 like! ITS OVER! Go study for tomorrow its a lot more important. Sorry for bein a knarky fart.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Dante

I'd rather wallow in self pity thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I like to discuss how I did, and how do you know that those posts are all negative?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

we can't kick ourselves in the tits because we dont have MAN BOOBS LIKE YOU!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

But for the mostpart those 200 posts aren't dissecting every second of the exam, just stating what they did, and general feelings about how it went...
    I like seeing what other people thought/did. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Look if people want to dissect their exams, let them. It can make people feel better, comparing their answers with others and reading about the general overall rection. If it bugs you you don't have to read it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement