Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

that woman most be severly retarded. my seven year old brother wouldnt have made that mistake. she should not be allowed teach and not allowed supervise another exam. she should be forced to take a very early retirement. shame on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mn-wergamers

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    900 users viewing this forum

940 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah LMAO, this is ****in hilarious. stupid ****ing idiots making it out like the attendant is some sort of monster:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MrSnuffleupagus

Nice! Day at the lake tomorrow!;)

They're not going to make any drastic changes, I think they should have just kept it quiet, it went along with the predictions quite nicely....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

918 users viewing this forum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 meeney78

this happened to me last year in my leaving cert that people said the paper was seen in meath and i found out what it was and it was exactly the paper i got however it never made the news like today but im amazed that this has happened again the night before english paper 2.....rele weird!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Considering, I'm fairly **** at English in general, I find it all hilarious. Seriously, sorry to everyone that needed that exact combination to do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

No exam is 100% predictable. By limiting your options you are leaving yourself open to the possibility of risk. It usually never happens but this time it has.

Good luck to anyone sitting the paper but really if you just talk about the exact opposite of what you have studied now you should be fine ;)

Also the duplicate paper should cover a lot of similar topics to the original proposed paper or will possibly contain more open ended questions. The important thing is not to panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

**** it. I'm going to learn off some Mahon quotes just to be sure. I'll watch the news at 9 then. No point staying on here panicking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭galway.gaa

anyone else think this will seriously F*** with the grades?I.E new unexepected paper should be marked fairly leniantly?
    surely this will b taken in2 consideration wen correcting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Ok guys, let's make some use of this and get break a boards.ie record! Get 1,000 people on the forum :P

I'm sure that must break a record :S or be a milestone or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

Ok guys enough is enough, lets just tell him..........

...........GOTCHA Piste, HaHaHaHaHa, we were all in on it, 2fm, rte, everyone

The papers not cancelled, it was just a big elaborate joke on you.

Good luck tomorrow

900+ people plus, and all extremely angry.

I can see something along the lines of a pitch and torch riot over this. Might as well get some use out of a Macbeth quote: Blood will have blood. (I'm not condoning violence... Or am I?).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

meeney78 wrote: »
    this happened to me last year in my leaving cert that people said the paper was seen in meath and i found out what it was and it was exactly the paper i got however it never made the news like today but im amazed that this has happened again the night before english paper 2.....rele weird!!!!

you said that before. ssh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mcdav

It was a man.
    And it was ONLY higher level that was leaked!!!
    Furthermore to only like 10or 15 students...
    WHO COULD HAVE STFU!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jimmycomiskey

how ya gettin on?
    I was one of the pupils whom was given the leaked paper 2. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

They have no option but to cancel it really. Everyone will have read that article on RTE and assumed it's off, and it's too late now to reverse that.

What a f*cktard of a superintendent.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭who is this

The STUDENTS should be banned. Don't you think if it had been you, you'd have noticed? Damn right you would have! My centre had half the students asking about why it said "Junior" Cert. HL on the labels this morning. The ones that noticed and looked, just thought that they'd get a leg up and nothing would happen if they had a peek, so they said nothing.

RTÉ said the mistake was noticed "immediately". Strange because last time I checked, that would make it impossible for them to have seen it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

What's done is done?

I think I'll need a few pints to get over this one. Still laughing mind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭galway.gaa

how ya gettin on?
    lagend:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

omg omg omfg why??? why??? ahhhhhhhhhhh:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Piste wrote: »
    Oh Jesus. I'm freaking out...does this mean Longley, bishop and Walcott wont be on? Or cultural context? WHAT ABOUT MACBETH? Will all the questions be completely different or will some be the same?

That was my dream paper :(
    Same here. I had just been revising my Banquo and Deception essays for Macbeth the hour before the news broke. I can honestly feel my sanity falling out the back of my head. I hope that examiner in Louth gets themselves a safe room. I keep telling myself it was all human error, it was bound to happen some year. But why this year??

Walcott, Bishop AND Longley? This along with Cultural Context and I would have breezed through the paper no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

LOL jimmy ya legend, dont be too bad on the examier, they're just human. who gives a **** really? calm down, im doing the lc but for **** sake not a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭shteve

So what are we going to do? Stick to what we know or start cramming new stuff????? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

how ya gettin on?

wow, you got balls coming in here. nice knowing ya, the pitchforks should be along any minute now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

At least we can in years to come, I did the leaving, when the English paper was leaked out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

how ya gettin on?

so prove it and tell us exactly what was on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

how ya gettin on?
    *pulls out a gun*YOU COULD HAVE SHUT UP AND LEFT US WITH A NICE LEAVING!!!!!

but thanks for the half day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Mcdav wrote: »
    It was a man.
    And it was ONLY higher level that was leaked!!!
    Furthermore to only like 10or 15 students...
    WHO COULD HAVE STFU!!!

They shouldnt have bothered reporting it. For starters, i assume that particular superintendant has been sacked!
    Jello wrote: »
    They have no option but to cancel it really. Everyone will have read that article on RTE and assumed it's off, and it's too late now to reverse that.

What a f*cktard of a superintendent.
    i

I guess, especially if the content of the paper was floating around this forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    wow, you got balls coming in here. nice knowing ya, the pitchforks should be along any minute now

Frankenstein will feel sorry for him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement