Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

Surely a lot of holidays would have to be cancelled if it's set for the 20th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

lambo91 wrote: »
    That was my uncle that made the mistake with the english paper. Sorry guys

TELL HIM FROM ME THAT HES A LEGEND AND DONT ANYONE SAY OTHERWISE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Overheal wrote: »
    Go study!
    mups' :rolleyes:

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO STUDY
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Please keep this thread for updates, any silly posts will be deleted and users will be infracted

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0603/exams.html
    The State Examinations Commission has decided to postpone tomorrow's Leaving Certificate English papers, both Higher and Ordinary levels, after it emerged that students in one centre have already seen the paper.

The examination will be rescheduled but details have not yet been released of when students will take the exam.

English paper two was opened by mistake at an examination centre in Co Louth this morning.
    Advertisement

The error was immediately spotted and the papers were taken back, according to the state Examinations Commission.

It has confirmed that a number of students did see the exam paper.

Helpline number for those students affected by the cancellation of tomorrows Leaving cert English Higher and Ordinary level paper 1800 713 913 and the website is www.examinations.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

omg my friend is crying over this :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

lambo91 wrote: »
    That was my uncle that made the mistake with the english paper. Sorry guys

Pics or GTFO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 syniod

i can't believe aoife carrigher likes pineapples

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

are we having a day off or wat then?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

AJ6000 wrote: »
    Will the department compensate everyone who is going to have to cancel their holidays etc. because of this (Assuming it is put on afterwards) I will have to miss the Prodigy gig in Cork something I have been dreaming about since It was announced. I want to hate the person who caused this but how do you think he is feeling? He is going to be universally hated by an entire generation!

Wow, that sucks ass man. I feel for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭.DarDarBinks

FXCK THIS SH1T

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭hello_there_jim

lolololollololololol...a helpline? you'd swear they were affected by mental illness!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Can we please at least TRY to stay on topic...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Power-surge

what do people think will come up now? that paper for yday was a gem. they better not put it on this saturday. I have geog and maths on friday, to much to study in such little time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Thank you,some posts are farcical!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

The contingency paper doesn't have to be very different from the leaked one. There's no reason to put completely different questions on considering people are now more confused and unsure about whats coming up then they were before. Heck, the craziest questions they could put on at this stage are the exact same ones as were on the original one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

gits.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

omg my friend is crying over this :(

Tell her to cop herself on, it's not the end of the world for god's sake

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Saturday 9.30 is the new time for english paper 2. I spoke to the press office and she told me this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭.DarDarBinks

Boyis, remain calm, the new paper will be nearly identical, it was leaked to me just there :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

It probably def be on saturday , its the only day they have available.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Psst. When it's rescedhuled (gah spelling) start a rumour that that's been leaked too. I'd wet myself tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

really didn't warrant a new thread

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Im from Louth, I would love to hear who did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭haloauto

I really don't how they'll fit it in.
    It can't be after, people will have holidays planned and everthing.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 scarra17

fkin delighted its cancelled. Stuffed for anything that comin up! thanks pple!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

How can anyone like this situation is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

AJ6000 wrote: »
    Will the department compensate everyone who is going to have to cancel their holidays etc. because of this (Assuming it is put on afterwards) I will have to miss the Prodigy gig in Cork something I have been dreaming about since It was announced. I want to hate the person who caused this but how do you think he is feeling? He is going to be universally hated by an entire generation!
    Lol,your having a laugh right?!?!?! Why would they compensate you for the fact you booked something for after your exams?! Not they're prob!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

So how much paper will be burned then? What a waste.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

pOSTPONED. cONFIRMED ON THE NEWS.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement