Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Uaschamóg

it's safe to say that the head-the-ball invidulator from Louth wont be handing out papers on saturday morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Overheal wrote: »
    Perhaps its wisest to post all the Substance of the thread on the OP with edits...

As for Saturday. Eh. Color me Conspiratist but unless they drafted printed and distributed thousands of copies of a backup PII "Just in Case" - They will have no way to effectively alter the substance of the Leaked paper. Will they?

There's alternate papers to every exam as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

That paper was perfect for me. Well done whoever leaked it, well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

nooooooooooooo...

sat.morning...???????what nononono:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20 A-C-C#-D

Mr. Gruff wrote: »
    Not cool at all tbh...
    I was hoping for a 22nd date, it would have given me 11 days to study (although it might have messed up a lot of plans.
    What are the chances of this ****storm causing a bunch of lawsuits and the like over "stress"?

I doubt it, I reckon there are very few Americans doing the exams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

• Registered Users Posts: 10,365 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Its Fianna Fáils Fault!!!

Vote Sinn Féin!

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Uaschamóg

Whats the number?

1800 713 913

The help line

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭notGill

This is good news for Fianna Fail anyway, students will be at home cramming for english instead of voting against them :pac:

But seriously, it must be even worse for those of you who have exams all next week without any breaks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭hello_there_jim

i need to study sooo much for hons irish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainey.

so any ideas of what coming up on this new paper??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭FeistyOneYouAre

sure looka at... its the same for everyone!! no one is losing anything from it and everyone is losing!! so it really shouldnt affect results.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Im being told it's most likely THIS Saturday not Saturday the 15th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kierano100

She should have gone to specsavers

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sheehy898

Stev_o wrote: »
    Im being told it's most likely THIS Saturday not Saturday the 15th

Yeah confirmed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭.DarDarBinks

Ahhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭lorr3

this is total bull!!! bad e-f**kin-nough they make a mess of it but to take a day in the midddle of the exam week. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

K-Bowie wrote: »
    Nah I'm not everything I studied came up I was even telling Harris today that it was coming up and I'd get an A :o
    its so unfortunate how such a ****ing thing could happen, i mean ahh im crap at english but even i could have done well on that paper and after such a nice paper today they had to ruin it:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Leejo

sheehy898 wrote: »
    Yeah confirmed

Source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Dumb

Sorry for your loss. I'll be in me bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

Piste wrote: »
    I sincerely hope they'll be marked easily...
    i loled when i heard about this, but really theyl have to be marked easily! say if everyone was banking on such and such a poet to come up becasue it was predicted, that means everyone is screwd because they cant give the questions on them poets now so?
    id be annoyed if i had to goin on a saturday! sorry guys;)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

I am going ape ****.

Think of Danny Ventre, Paul Cook, Chris Butler and Sean Doherty in their thick Scouse accents...

"Alright, alright! Calm down calm down!"

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭internetaddict

Davidius wrote: »
    Gentlemen, I do believe it's time to kill the bollox who ****ed it all up.

When and where?

This is ridiculous. Saturday??
    Things like this are not meant to happen. What an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

Leejo wrote: »
    Source?

do you have a tv? it was just on rte.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

kmart6 wrote: »
    Bad sources that reporter has considering it happened in 1969 with English and Maths!!!!
    really??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭hello_there_jim

time to lock up this thread i think! everyone knows the story now! thank me if ya agree!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

No one can know really, I mean it was printed at the same time as the 'infamous' paper.... will it be just variations on the the same questions or will it be completely different? ....for the first time a lot of people are going to have to do 5 poets in 2 days... and for those of us needing points in maths aswell it is an almighty **** up to the brain trying to flit in between subjects which are polar opposites..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭K-Bowie

leesmom wrote: »
    its so unfortunate how such a ****ing thing could happen, i mean ahh im crap at english but even i could have done well on that paper and after such a nice paper today they had to ruin it:mad:

Shoulda stayed with us in Rathmines :D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I really hoped it would of been postponed to a week after the LC was over. Man how frustrating. Any chance they will move it to a later date if they get a flood of complaints? After all this is the first time in a long time this has hapened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Why doesn't someone just ring the helpline and see what they'll tell you about the backup paper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement