Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Tom1991

im ****ed gambled on 2 poets n we only did cultural context in class.bishop n longley bye bye .Kiss me honours grade goodbye now same wit me first choice cao ....gutted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭imfreein09

lads wtf im goin insane here on sat omg i wont be abe to do this. what wil change??!! omgg...

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

and then everything would have been ok could a gone to the pub!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

really??

Yup, my dad was saying how he had to use a contingency paper (even though they had already sat the exam), and on the paper all the poets from the year before came up, which they hadn't studied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

harsh...

thank you God! Im not doing the Leaving till next year :D

Sorry..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

shouldn't all the people affected by this really be studying instead of online?

just a thought......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

eh **** my life

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You have no idea how much work we have put in for this.
    They say it's not that big a deal etc. etc.
    AND THEN THEY DO THIS.

:o:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ConmanTheKiller

The department found out from twitter, ya think that the examaner would have reported it immediatly at 9.30, then we might still be doing it tommorrow, whoever did this is just the biggest fool, i mean come on the paper is clearly marked on the front of the envelope

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

amacachi wrote: »
    May be in the Louth Dáil constituency, but everything south of the Boyne is Meath, and that's where any of the schools I played GAA against back in the day were located.

Geography is not your forte I assume:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,213 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

metalfest wrote: »
    shouldn't all the people affected by this really be studying instead of online?

just a thought......

shouldn't anyone who doesn't know what they're talking about just go away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

To those who are worried that this will affect their 3rd level options:

Everyone is in the same situation. If the maximum number of points achieved by any LC student this year was 300, then med courses would be 300.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Its amazing how this was absoloutly EVERYBODY's dream paper... What a coincidence like.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

anyone got a clue what poets were on leaked paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Right so, anyone studying Rich?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!!!

This is so ridiculous. I'm actually killing the entire Drogheda populace. Oh my sweet JESUS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

So what poets were on the original paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

anyone else think that this is just hilarious???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I feel sorry for the mods here actually. Looks like there's been a few mods added to the as well to tackle the ruckus! :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

guys, best of luck to you all on saturday. as some one who did the leaving a few years back, let me remind ye of two things.

1. it's the same paper for everyone. no one has an advantage about this. the replacement paper has been written for months and you've as much a chance of studying right for that as you did the one today.

2. to those of you giving out about how you've to learn different subjects, the timetable now is much easier than it was only a couple of years ago and we got through it as well.

there'll be no official bonus marks but only an ass of an examiner would be strict on english paper 2 now. enjoy ur lie in tomorrow and best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

Well this is a kick in the Teeth :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

creggy wrote: »
    Right so, anyone studying Rich?

Yes. Rich, Mahon, Montague, Longley, Bishop.

That's 3 new unrevised poets to do my Saturday.
    FML.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Power-surge

Fianna Fail should take advantage of this. They should get the exam moved to Sat 19th and Im sure the 18 yr olds who are doing the LC and can vote will give FF something.

Points will drop dramatically now id say

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

BLARG wrote: »
    Yup, my dad was saying how he had to use a contingency paper (even though they had already sat the exam), and on the paper all the poets from the year before came up, which they hadn't studied.
    jesus thats a balls.. so do we think its going to be something similar or will it be a completely diff exam?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

personally if i met the guy(or girl) who was given the paper i would be like lol what a legend, because this **** is funny. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You have no idea how much work we have put in for this.
    They say it's not that big a deal etc. etc.
    AND THEN THEY DO THIS.

:o:o:o:o
    id say he doesnt even care, but after me doing it last year i can tell ye its no joke! and you will never be as tired after these 2 weeks! you will be sick of it!
    just rang my friend there! he has tomorrow of now to study! its gonna be annoyin for anyone studying for geography aswel!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

1406 viewing!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

cork*girl wrote: »
    harsh...

thank you God! Im not doing the Leaving till next year :D

Sorry..

Next year you'll probably have both english papers all on the same day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

I revised Montague so I pray he will come up, I also did Bishop and Longley and now they aren't on it, or MAY be on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

jd007 wrote: »
    anyone else think that this is just hilarious???

Oh god yes. I'm planning my fun for tomorrow. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement