Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Just think if they hadn't changed the Leaving timetable we'd all be finished paper 2 and this whole thing wouldn't have happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

timmywex wrote: »
    1406 viewing!!!!!

1413 now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

right was talking to my uncle (ex english teacher) just now, he said he doesnt think the comparative will be much different, but macbeth has such a wide range of possible character & theme questions that its not likely theyll ask the same questions also said chances are at least 2 of the same poets will be on

still means im pretty ****ed since i prepared
    cult context
    deception
    bishop
    & nothing else :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

I'm still praying for bishop... god i hope she comes up....

does anyone else feel almost hard done by for some reason? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

2FM say that no date has been confirmed yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Polarity

so what's the story?? is it really on saturday? cba reading over 30 pages

and will a female poet still come up? i only studied bishop and rich!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Flomp

Lovely...Saturday...What about the people who have Honours Irish and Maths on the Monday?

I'd just love to know what idiot was smart enough to put it up on twitter...-_-"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Monzo wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the mods here actually. Looks like there's been a few mods added to the as well to tackle the ruckus! :o:D

At least someone is. If there was some way I could give you some sort of anti-infraction I would, so here's some thanks instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭alexcorb1991

cudnt have had a better paper and the retards use twitter! If we all save and buy a nuke from korea and just kill those SOBs who have ruined it for us all!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

didnt it get leaked in hartstown too tho? i got texts this afternoon from people going there sayin it had been handed out..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

Liam O wrote: »
    shouldn't anyone who doesn't know what they're talking about just go away

hmm what am i talking about ,
    oh yeah the english paper,
    go study now what you would've studied on sat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭hurler007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Its amazing how this was absoloutly EVERYBODY's dream paper... What a coincidence like.

For people who want good results and looked back over past paper could of possibly predicted who came up,Any teacher with common sense would of done this and therefore prepared the student's more for the stuff that may possibly come up.

Now the people who saw what was on it were prepared for it and therefore it was their dream paper as they knew the answers and had prepared.

Thanks to an idiot who can't read,The whole thing is now fuc*ed up :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

this benefits the swots who did all their poets, and all the comparative stuff.

They will be fine but the smart people who followed the "pattern" are disadvantaged.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Polarity wrote: »
    so what's the story?? is it really on saturday? cba reading over 30 pages

and will a female poet still come up? i only studied bishop and rich!

Well a female poet is up every year normally but then they've never used a backup paper so maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

This is a joke, i would have loved that paper!
    Saturday was my day to study for Irish, they have ****ed me up for that now aswell! This is crazy! There better be war over this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

lol..historical moment

look
    8zh3t5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

hey guys for people like me who have maths and geography on firday and maths and irish on the monday i find the paper on saturday being very unfair , why not move the exam to the 20th this is the fairest to all students.

please sign my petitionon

http://www.petitiononline.com/1234354/petition.html

cheers andy

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

I'm praying they don't completely change the poets. Anyone know if Longley, Mahon or Bishop came up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Kournikova wrote: »
    this benefits the swots who did all their poets, and all the comparative stuff.

They will be fine but the smart people who followed the "pattern" are disadvantaged.

You mean to say the people who did more work and didn't cut corners are at an advantage? Surely not :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 huitzilopochtli

WTF's gonna be on the paper now? was longley on the one we're now not going to have?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Wait, was the paper actually leaked and we are doing the backup or has the date been changed or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

for **** sake this is just bollox!!!!
    i was ready to get english done and out of the way and ****in saturday morning aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

oh poo!!!!!

sorry bout that :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MrSnuffleupagus

I'm praying they don't completely change the poets. Anyone know if Longley, Mahon or Bishop came up?

Apparently both Longley and Bishop were on it... Shame...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Just to say- changing the date will NOT happen. It should have been sat tomorrow, it's now being sat on Saturday. End of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭alexcorb1991

Maybe this is a good thing. Recession means points will go down for business courses and this means points will go down in general or the paper will be marked easier:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 babii elmo

this is so stupid thats all i learned my god !!!!! i just wouldint do it !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i can't believe this, although there actually was a thread on thie earlier on and everyone dismissed it as bullsh*t.

gah now I have no idea what to study now... i know 3 poets so I suppose I might be able to do 2 more... really wish I didn't do geography now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement