Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainey.

snowflakes wrote: »
    It's a louthy story...
    love it hahahah

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Total bs that this could happen but I wish everyone good luck as the exams are a stressful enough ye do not need this...

Edit: I am not doing the LC - done that many moons ago. Just passing on some good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Thanks a million, you're a life saver.

Put it this way-I haven't done him in class but now my intention is to study his work independently and do him ;) For some reason I can see him being there. Probably because I haven't done him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,365 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I'd say, close your eyes, take a pin, hold it over your poetry book and drop it.
    Other then that, just learn general quotes from Maccy B and you should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Are you on something?

Those 4 were all predicted and now its screwed up.

So I will have to learn all the others 2morro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Did someone delete my joke about starting a rumour about the backup paper two also being leaked?

Seriously lads, I know you've a hard job modding at the moment, but deleting that is utterly ridiculous. A bit of humour is exactly what's needed at this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

This is so messed up. Every thing I studied was coming up tmorrow and now they expect us to basically study the whole course in one day. If they change the poets than its a pure and utter joke. ****ing bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Calum196

Theres only one thing to do and thats to stick to the constants...

Bishop and Rich
    A character on macbeth.
    CC and GVV

The patterns destroyed... Now need to to do Rich from scratch...... FUN FUN FUN. "Key Notes" and "This Is Poetry" will go into over drive tomorrow.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

I seriously think we should call a stike if anything like this happened to the department they would go on strike anybody agree..??:mad:

Yawn. Just get on with it, everyone has to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

im sure the teachers that will be correcting paper 2 will be slighly more generous,it'll be ok lads,dont worry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Kournikova wrote: »
    Those 4 were all predicted and now its screwed up.

So I will have to learn all the others 2morro.

How many did you cover in class?

<SNIP>

I suggested that but do gooders what to conform to the dept.

Like no civil sevant would put up with this ****,

i feel for the examiner, there probaly kicking themselfs now

ImJohn wrote: »
    This is so messed up. Every thing I studied was coming up tmorrow and now they expect us to basically study the whole course in one day. If they change the poets than its a pure and utter joke. ****ing bull****.

They're not going to change anything. This paper was made months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'll probably be killed for saying this, but we technically are meant to know the whole course and not just what we thought would come up. Probably the department's point of view on rescheduling for so soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Ok guys reading through these posts and I see not many people were predicting longly for Thursday, but now I have no idea to be honest, maybe reverse pscology could come into play and they could put Longly back on! He was the most tipped in my school though! Just thought I'd share in all the chaos!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭K-Bowie

ImJohn wrote: »

No offence mate but that's bullsh1t, they expect you to study everything not just what you think could come up ... Grow up

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

The Walsho wrote: »
    Did someone delete my joke about starting a rumour about paper two being leaked?

Seriously lads, I know you've a hard job modding at the moment, but deleting that is utterly ridiculous. A bit of humour is exactly what's needed at this time.
    I did, walsho.

I knew 'twas a joke, and agree in general re: humour needed, but some eejit would just go and think 'twas a brilliant fecking idea.

How many did you cover in class?

6 but I only studied 3.

Like people have studied to the predictions for years and it has worked out and would have this year too if some idiot could read.

Rainey. wrote: »

Yeah, it obviously wasn't intentional. It was just a mistake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Blue_Rose

Does anyone know who came up in the macbeth character question? Was it Banquo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

good riddens

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

Louthy. Genius:pac:

Thanks for making me laugh for probably the only time til the very end of the exams.

I tried ringing the helpline number to bitch but I couldn't get through. It's reassuring because other people are probably doing a better job than me at it. Yer man/woman must know he/she is the most hated person in the country now. No sympathy whatsoever from me.

this is like an angry mob.. i can see the pitch forks!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭hopeful_girl

come on cultural context.

and bishop i love you.

i hope u examiners love her as much as i do ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Power-surge

Blue_Rose wrote: »
    Does anyone know who came up in the macbeth character question? Was it Banquo?

Banquo. what to study now is the next Q :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

You feel for them?

Their mistake has messed up things for over 50,000 students.

Clearly, they didn't "feel" for the students when opening the sealed container, taking out the sealed MARKED envelope, signing it, opening it and then handing the papers out.

Complete and utter idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT POETS WERE ON THE OL PAPER PLEASE THANK YOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

The Walsho wrote: »
    Did someone delete my joke about starting a rumour about paper two being leaked?

i couldnt agree with you more!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Calum196

I personally hope the examiner will be sacked... It was nothing short of utter stupidity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement