Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭galwayguy22

Waaahhh wrote: »
    Why didn't Bryan Adams mention that in the song?:confused::eek:

I don't get it.
    a x e 15 wrote: »
    look no offence but leave it out .... im stressed out to the nine's here ...
    im smoking like a chimney trying to calm my nearves ...as well as my FU**IN L.C my gran has about 3-4 days to live ... were really close and i was ment to be spending most of sat wit her .... how the F**K do you think i feel ..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 fuNk90

deemark wrote: »
    Interesting description:D Hope you did well in paper 1! They're teachers who apply to do it.
    thank you deemark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Davaeo09

Well, turns out it was indeed genuine :rolleyes:
    Proved us all wrong! :o

Any way, predictions are out the window, this paper can have any thing on it! Going to spend all day tomorrow doing various poets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 fuNk90

haha doyle well played sir

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I don't get it.

<snip>mean<snip>

That is a tad bit out of line IMHO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 !Fr@nge!

duffman13 wrote: »
    The papers are picked up from the post office, the whole school would've got paper two if there was a mess up. The supervisors only get the exam papers released to them at 8.30 and 1.30 in the afternoons so its pretty implausable that someone got paper two by accident. Sorry to burst your bubble

I would really like to clear something up because it's really annoying me. This is absolute bull. The examiner's all collected a huge test for their centre the other day at a big meeting thing. ALL the papers are in this chest for the duration of the exams and only the supervisor has the key, they are responcible for organising them in the box so each paper is arranged in order of when it is on, the envelopes of the exams in the morning are a different colour to those in the evening you may notice. They are NOT stored in the post office or a garda station - bull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 debz_x

If we should fail...

We fail
    But screw your courage to the sticking place,
    And we'll not fail.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Waaahhh

debz_x wrote: »
    If we should fail...

We fail
    But screw your courage to the sticking place,
    And we'll not fail.

;)

That examiner 'shall sleep no more', methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

look no offence but leave it out .... im stressed out to the nine's here ...
    im smoking like a chimney trying to calm my nearves ...as well as my FU**IN L.C my gran has about 3-4 days to live ... were really close and i was ment to be spending most of sat wit her .... how the F**K do you think i feel ..........

Ohh man sorry but dont smoke it wont make it any better I know coming from a rando stranger you probably think Im an arseface and I know you dont have to listen to me hell, I wouldn't listen to me if I was in that situation but I feel I really should say that smoking wont make it any better, but I'm sure your Gran wants you to do your best and will prefer you to do your exams...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Jesus I've never seen so many ppl in the LC forum it's ****in mad... 552 users:pac::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anthony k

this is fuked up
    i know im prob like the only one doin jane eyre as de single text in ireland but does anyone know what q was asked on it?:confused:
    it would have been a perfect paper for me....SICKENED!!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 a x e 15

If you're gonna share problems on the net, may as well take it to Personal Issues.

sorry, diddnt mean to get all emitiional ... just sooo god dam stressed .....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

eh ok???? going to bed might be a good idea by the looks of it your driving yourself as insane as a elephant locked up in a zoo TBH dont care how you feel, nows not the time to moan grow up stop telling strangers your problems everyone has enough of their own

I don't have a job. The climate is bad. I got sun burn. I hate Fianna Fail.

Vote on my petition... www.jobless.badclimate.sunburn.ffcangotohell.com

Seriously.

There's far worse things that are happening in the country at the minute that don't have a petition latched onto it.

anthony k wrote: »
    this is fuked up
    i know im prob like the only one doin jane eyre as de single text in ireland but does anyone know what q was asked on it?:confused:
    it would have been a perfect paper for me....SICKENED!!!!!:mad:

Wud've been perfect for me too:(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

*starts shouting*

ABUSE!! ABUSE!!!! :pac:
    Masochist! :pac:
    DanDan6592 wrote: »
    Jesus I've never seen so many ppl in the LC forum it's ****in mad... 552 users:pac::eek:
    It was over twice that earlier, Dan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭elyod

They're teachers.

Things have changed from my day / school so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

This happened before too and I found a link. It's the second article on this page:
    http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/1998/06/16/ihead.htm
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Alright lads, can we please not have any more "Haha" images or any more comments like "Leaving Cert - LOL" People here are stressed enough as it is, we don't need anyone taking the piss and rubbing it in peoples' faces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SwordsRed

You couldnt write this. Im glad i never had the choice of ty anyway. Im not surprised with the reactions either even if some seem over the top this has to be messing with peoples heads. I wouldnt think the back up paper would be all that different. One or two of the poets may change but not all four surely. Best thing to do is try and get some sleep as hard as it might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Honestly I don't feel sorry for any of you to be honest. I've been through it before. It's a personal thing. How well you do is based on how well you've worked these past 2 years.

A change in paper or whatever is not going to stop everyone feeling sorry for all LC students. Life goes on. Deal with it.

Make all the petitions you want but nobody bar those who sign it will pay attention to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

!Fr@nge! wrote: »
    The examiner's all collected a huge test for their centre the other day at a big meeting thing. ALL the papers are in this chest for the duration of the exams and only the supervisor has the key, they are responcible for organising them in the box so each paper is arranged in order of when it is on, the envelopes of the exams in the morning are a different colour to those in the evening you may notice. They are NOT stored in the post office or a garda station - bull.

It depends. Some schools have a secure storage facility, some leave them in the Garda station. Obviously, the school is handier for the superintendent (I've done it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

DanDan6592 wrote: »

You're here a few hours too late, at about 8/9 there was 1400 :eek::eek:

That_Guy wrote: »
    Nobody's having a personal dig at anyone..... except for people slating the entire population of Louth.

Just relax. Sorry about your grandmother. Things like that are really hard so just stay calm and remember that exams aren't the be all and end all.

I'm just saying that people are really blowing this out of proportion. An extra day of study handed free to you. Sure the exam is on a Saturday but it wouldn't have made a difference because the majority of people would be studying at that time anyway so what's the difference?

I'm sick SICK of studying tho. Really sick of it. Wud rather have just sat the ppr tomorrow. Have to study friday nite now aswell. Was lookin forward to a free friday and then a weekend of hard work. That's a bit ****ed tho now isn't it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

Just when we thought the country couldn't be anymore pathetic.
    It's a real kick in the face if I'm honest.

It's no wonder everyone's leaving the bloody place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Maybe you'd be able get special dispensation considering your situation? Maybe not, but might be worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 danrooney123

amacachi wrote: »
    Those texts better not be true, Bishop is the only poet I know anything at all about.
    i heard bishop was on the leaked paper along with keats longley nd walcott

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

there must be at least 1 lc student in the country who is completely oblivious to all this :D no internet no television no radio

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

Just wait and see the rumours after the maths and irish papers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

What schoool did this happen in actually? Wonder was it my old one!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

pathway33 wrote: »
    there must be at least 1 lc student in the country who is completely oblivious to all this :D no internet no television no radio

Paddy Mc Amish?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement