Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Oh right.
    I misunderstood what kona was saying there.
    Woops! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

alan4cult wrote: »
    The contingency paper should never be kept with the original. That's like putting the spare key to your car in your car. Keeping the two papers together would mean a backup paper would be rendered useless if any one of the over 2000 boxes was stolen

fair enough, how about in close proximity, such as the principals house or even the gards station

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

:p I'll let you know that I'm an adult, even getting up a half an hour earlier on Friday morning to vote before I head into school for Maths Paper 1, so there!:cool:

\o/ you're an adult. Now go to bed Gav. :D

Study in the morning. Learn from my mistakes, i practically fell asleep in one of my LC exams. Thought sleeping was a waste of time. :eek:

Good luck for the rest of the exams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

kona wrote: »
    fair enough, how about in close proximity, such as the principals house or even the gards station
    Very good point.

at this stage im making no sense to me. Your correct in what your saying RE: Leaving certs.

My whole argument with the LCVP et al, was as a example to another poster who thought it would be unfair to give one school the contingency paper, and the rest of the country the original one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Jesus this thread is possibly the fastest expanding thread ever. Im glad im not doing my leaving this year. Sucks for ye guys and i dont mean that in a snide type of way either.

i know i said i was wrong:D

what i ment was lc applied, not lcvp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭like clockwork!

Sickner for you guys. Got my A1 back in the day; wouldnt be up for a repeat performance ever again in fairness :D

oh right didnt know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

HAPPYGIRL wrote: »
    \
    Study in the morning. Learn from my mistakes, i practically fell asleep in one of my LC exams. Thought sleeping was a waste of time. :eek:
    It is a waste of time :p

I fell asleep in one ,but I had been studying for the 36hours before and I don't regret it as it was my last exam but honestly , get sleep , you'll need it .

Now your Saturday is gone ,It will be more stress .

Guys keep heads up , only read the first 500 hundred replies and skimmed the rest but as a few people may have said , I doubt much is going to change , I'd say 2 of the four poets named will stay the same.

Even if it is not , rely on the other things you know, jeez you done two years , when you really need it , your brain remembers the most random of things .

Also you never know what is being said behind the scenes.
    Maybe a more lenient marking etc etc , all you can do is do your best.

These exams are going ahead , you can not change that . So what if someone fecked up , they feel as guilty as hell . This does not change what you know , and what you need to do

So to whoever is reading this , good luck , keep your head up , cheer up and do your best . It will be nobodies fault but your own if you do not do well , so no point using this is as an excuse if you were hoping to .

Anyway , most of you will do exceedingly well .
    Also , don't come out talking about the paper , that is so annoying :p

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    It is a waste of time :p

:eek: Who let you in here?

Out, damned spot! out, i say!

:eek: Who let you in here?

Out, damned spot! out, i say!
    spot !! :/ that's personal abuse :D

Nah I come in here quite a bit , just don't post like i did when I done my Lc , but most of my threads were in here and this forum got me hooked on boards . Really helped me through the exams.

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    spot !! :/ that's personal abuse :D

Nah I come in here quite a bit , just don't post like i did when I done my Lc , but most of my threads were in here and this forum got me hooked on boards . Really helped me through the exams.

How can quoting shakespeare be personal abuse? Do you need a hug? :D
    I did Macbeth for my leaving cert too.

I can see how this forum would be a great help when doing the exams though.

How can quoting shakespeare be personal abuse?
    Jeez you didn't just say that:p http://www.allgreatquotes.com/shakespeare_insults_quotes.shtml
    Do you need a hug? :D
    Could use one :D
    I did Macbeth for my leaving cert too.
    I never, just read it and watched a video of it
    I can see how this forum would be a great help when doing the exams though.
    Well when people pull together and are supportive it is a special thing , you can feel you are alone sometimes , all those little thoughts that you may not always bring up but you can bring it up with that little bit of anonymity . Nice to know you are not the only one thinking what you are thinking .

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭glennb

the sad thing was it being spread so much ppl could have used this to an advantage if i was the 1 who was handed it i would have just told 1 or 2 good friends and left it at that dam guy ruined it for every1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Wow I can't believe people stayed up so late..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Power-surge

just getting up to study english now :( That paper was handy, now them Louth boys ruined it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Meh, my teacher is having a class today for all the poets so I'm not as worried as before. I think you'd still be safe if you just study Montague/Longley/Walcott. Or you could just do keats/bishop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭holidayhere

This should not happen.
    Imagine the stress levels.
    Many would either look forward to the break on Saturday, or more likely use it to prepare for next week.
    Everything should be pushed out by one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

bah humbug its done now. my study timetable for today makes me physically ill -geog maths english....bad day

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

This should not happen.
    Imagine the stress levels.
    Many would either look forward to the break on Saturday, or more likely use it to prepare for next week.
    Everything should be pushed out by one day.

yup, i had a plan of revision for monday,tuesday and wednesday. which is now ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

_sparkie_ wrote: »
    yup, i had a plan of revision for monday,tuesday and wednesday. which is now ruined.
    Why? You lose one morning not three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Lol i make a petition in a rage , then discover how stuiped i was and go "ah it will die any way " . Wake up the next morning with 20 texts,12 emails and 1279 Signatures .

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

just getting up to study english now :( That paper was handy, now them Louth boys ruined it :(
    No offence but you're a bender. It's not our fault that we were handed the paper, can you honestly say you wouldn't have done the same in our situation? As far as I'm concerned I felt the paper wasn't that great. Sure deception was nice if prepared but the other question was a nightmare. Anyone who takes issue with drogheda is wholly misguided and moronic.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭T-rev

looks like all the know-it-alls that said "this cant and didnt happen" were WRONG!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

T-rev wrote: »
    looks like all the know-it-alls that said "this cant and didnt happen" were WRONG!!
    Yeah, the ironing is delicious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement