Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Deja Vu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭-ME-

"you cannot quarantine teenagers" ha

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Claypigeon wrote: »
    This girl has

Someone to read for her

Someone to write for her

Problems learning essays - she mentions having to study for 16 hours to avoid forgetting what she already knows

WHY IS SHE IN HONOURS LEVEL EDUCATION

You small minded ****

This girl has had to work much harder than you ever will.

Dyslexia is extensivly documented and accepted as a dissability. I have moderate dyslexia and problems with short term memory so the Leaving cert was horrible for me considering its just a giant memory test. Once I could study how I wanted, I loved college.

This girl has it worse than I do and is working as hard as she can to get around it and succeed. She deserves your respect.

I HOPE YOU FAIL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

Lolololol trainwreck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Those fellows at the SEC wearing those odd red armbands with windmills on them did look a bit eager to deal with the Sabbath issue tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Damn I can't get rte here, did someone just say Quarantine the Jews on liveline?

I think it's a leeetle OTT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Sherifu wrote: »
    Deja Vu.
    It'll be interesting to see, when the guidelines are released tonight, how the SEC will react to the Jewish issue.

Students, take a break from study, and have a little giggle at the lunacy on Joe. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Quarantine is probably not the best title to give it.
    A bit close to the bone.

:rolleyes:
    Not my words...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Only in Ireland, this is fanatstic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭.DarDarBinks

I love the way this situation has united us in hatred for the SEC.

This is the most entertaining Leaving Cert since,,,,, forever.

• Advertisement

yerayeah wrote: »
    Not my words...
    Sorry, wasn't trying to quote you! :)
    Just hit quick reply on the post.

You small minded ****

This girl has had to work much harder than you ever will.

Dyslexia is extensivly documented and accepted as a dissability. I have moderate dyslexia and problems with short term memory so the Leaving cert was horrible for me considering its just a giant memory test. Once I could study how I wanted, I loved college.

This girl has it worse than I do and is working as hard as she can to get around it and succeed. She deserves your respect.

I HOPE YOU FAIL.

Yeah man, she has to work harder and get her stuff read for her, typed for her neatly, have a grammar and spelling exemption, and get special provisions made for just her and only her.

So then O clever one, I'm bad at maths. Should I phone up Joe Duffy, complain about my fear of an impending nervous breakdown and demand that I get one of the graphing calculators that can solve equations, aswell as someone to interpret my questions, too?

Also, I'm quite bad at signs and their changing, shall I get an exemption for that? Get a room by myself with someone to work for me?

Get a grip - political correctness gone mad - if you're bad at spelling and grammar, you're bad at English. You don't do Honours level. Just because being bad at English is labelled as Dyslexia does not make it tolerable. So you're telling me that I can go into an Art exam and say I'm art Dyslexic and have someone paint for me?

As for I HOAP U PHALE, yeah thankfully I'm not worried about failing because I'm actually good at English and can write, spell and construct essays without 16 hours of slogging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

actually this dude talking makes a good point!!
    did anyone find out the exact questions?not just names

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

"everyone who hasn't studied walcott just grabs walcott and off they go"

hilarious.

I love these statistics.

"90% felt that Bishop and Walcott would come up..."

Oh, really? So he went around to all the students? Hmm, I don't remember this. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

good la padraig

I love these statistics.

"90% felt that Bishop and Walcott would come up..."

Oh, really? So he went around to all the students? Hmm, I don't remember this. ;)

well come on most people did think that

Did he really say that people who saw the exam paper had a "small" advantage?!

They are printed in the UK.

(That makes no difference)

Me included.

But, the fact that he threw that 90% thing out amused me.

• Advertisement

They are printed in the UK.

(That makes no difference)

blame the english...the bas*ards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

well come on most people did think that
    Yes, but's who to say that some student knows one or two of the questions and remembers their exact wording and has not say anything. This can not be proved.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No more allusions to the Holocaust or I will ban yo asses.

If you want to hear positive opinions you can lsiten to me on drivetime from 4.30 to 6.30 >_>

*cough* /shameless self pimping

blame the english...the bas*ards
    Feel better after that remark?

Can't believe it took this long for people to realise that its all the Brits fault...

Sure it was staring us in the face!

alan4cult wrote: »
    Yes, but's who to say that some student knows one or two of the questions and remembers their exact wording and has not say anything. This can not be proved.

what...?
    i was saying that the majority of people thought before all of this stuff that walcott and bishop were going to come up nothing about remember questions

• Registered Users Posts: 43 KeyserSöze

alan4cult wrote: »

With grammar like that you're f*cked already.

Feel better after that remark?

hell ya:D
    are u telling me u dont:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

"something could've happened to his children"
    wat

• Advertisement

With grammar like that you're f*cked already.

I lol'd.

People on Liveline seem to be forgetting that everyone needs to sit the same exam.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement