Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

yerayeah wrote: »
    Oh right. In that case, congrats on reaching 1000 posts!:D
    Oh yay....haha thanks for bringing that to my attention...do I get a prize or something

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Exactly...didn't even bother to sign got a mass of emails bout it

Read some of them.. Half of them just keep signing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Boards,ie people has an unhealthy obsession with correct spelling.

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

My good God.

Sure I rang the commision and they said that the paper will be very similar,different questions but all in all similar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainey.

petitions wont work, were just gonna have to live with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

have*

Grammar too!

I kid. But really, while we cannot expect everyone to do their best at English or even write perfectly 100% of the time (everyone is guilty of the occasional dodgy expression or typo) it isn't hard to right click the underlined words on your browser.

Particularly "wen ur xpresin ur borken hart at da thot of gng in2 tht xam nw ;_______; my lief r runt!!1" as an Honours English student.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

Stev_o wrote: »
    Someone refresh my memory because from this mornings interviews from one of the Chief Examiners she said the people involved only saw the poets but on here they reported the whole thing, so who is BSing?

well the chief examiner dosent no what they saw he is only going by what he heard i imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

It sets us apart. At least boards has some degree of credibility thanks to the standards around here....
    Claypigeon wrote: »
    ...on AllHonours.ie (it was always a festering pit of whingers that can't spell nor speak to save their lives).

For example: "pls sume1 hlep wit da elgnsnih xam!!!???????? OMFG PLS?????

....allhonous clearly doesnt :D.

Sure I rang the commision and they said that the paper will be very similar,different questions but all in all similar

I'm certain they'll only change the questions and not the poets to be quite honest. If they did it would ruin predictions for upcoming years, and while the SEC can blag on about "you should do 5 poets" it's not like patterns are there just for the lulz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

2600 Signatures.

I wonder will they be brought this afternoon for the march to the Department!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

ah lolcats... I <3 thee...

Oh and stop posting the text speak... it hurts our heads! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

well the chief examiner dosent no what they saw he is only going by what he heard i imagine

Brilliant so even they have no f*cking clue whats going on during this whole mess, restores my faith in them completely.

If it was me id call bluff and let the exams continue on.

Why should students suffer for human error =/

star-pants wrote: »
    ah lolcats... I <3 thee...

Oh and stop posting the text speak... it hurts our heads! lol

kk m8 i trie 2 du betrar!

I kid.

Davaeo09 wrote: »
    Look as I said earlier forget a leak IT DID NOT, AND COULD NOT HAPPEN!

BUT
    If your looking for tips on what to study, take out a poetry book study Keats, and then do up a list of different and alike aspects for cultural context!

Looks like you all jumped to conclusions and started getting anxious and angry! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

This whole Louthgate affair really has been incredible. 120 pages!

If you type in English leaving cert paper leaked, the fourth entry is about an alledged conspiracy! They were in it for the money apparently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Oh yay....haha thanks for bringing that to my attention...do I get a prize or something
    Sitting the leaving, reaching a thousand posts on boards.ie... It's all happening for you now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jimmypats

I CAN HAS CHEEZESBURGER??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭elyod

When the results come out if people do not as well as they expected, they will automatically blame it on the Engish paper 2 "fiasco".

It's good to see the next generation of Irish adults are well versed in whining, moaning and looking for excuses for their own downfalls.

Originally Posted by Davaeo09 viewpost.gif
    Look as I said earlier forget a leak IT DID NOT, AND COULD NOT HAPPEN!

BUT
    If your looking for tips on what to study, take out a poetry book, study Keats, and then do up a list of different and alike aspects for cultural context!

Cool story bro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Can the mods start infracting the stupid 4chan sorry boards trollers?

Sitting the leaving, reaching a thousand posts on boards.ie... It's all happening for you now!
    I dont really give 2 ****s tbh....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

I dont really give 2 ****s tbh....
    That's the spirit:)

This whole Louthgate really has been incredible. 120 pages!

If you type in English leaving cert paper leaked, the fourth entry is about an alledged conspiracy! They were in it for the money apparently!
    Louthgate ROFL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

have*

Grammar too!

I kid. But really, while we cannot expect everyone to do their best at English or even write perfectly 100% of the time (everyone is guilty of the occasional dodgy expression or typo) it isn't hard to right click the underlined words on your browser.

Particularly "wen ur xpresin ur borken hart at da thot of gng in2 tht xam nw ;_______; my lief r runt!!1" as an Honours English student.

Was waiting for that :D

It's the internet. Obviously you're not going to go into your english exam using txt speak. Do you use full grammer and proper spelling when you're texting a mate?

That's the spirit:)
    I just wish people would stop accusing me of ttrolling just cause I mentioned the petition I dont even know what trolling is for feck sake

Cool story bro

In your 35 posts, you've managed to abuse dyslexics, become mr. grammar nazi and insult rival sites.

I like you. You'll do well here :P:).

It's the internet. Obviously you're not going to go into your english exam using txt speak. Do you use full grammer and proper spelling when you're texting a mate?
    Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭elyod

Do you use full grammer and proper spelling when you're texting a mate?

I do anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

elyod wrote: »
    I do anyway.

Yeah, so do I.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement