Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

WOW!

No. 2050. - Joe Duffy

Hello to you all. I understand how outraged you all are and I feel the same way!I shall be mentioning this petition to the minister of education on my show at 2 today on rte radio 1. tune in to hear whats happening and keep your text and emails coming in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Mr.S wrote: »
    Stratford College is mostly jewish isn't it?
    It was, but apparently not anymore.
    That's only what I've heard, so don't take my word for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

so how why was the 2nd paper even in the centre. am I being ignorant? are all the papers in the centre on the first day then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

I lol'd at the previous two posts (while I write this anyway).

If you really think that's Joe Duffy - lol

-Kenny- wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

Now I've seen it all!
    Who's a crafty Joe...

so how why was the 2nd paper even in the centre. am I being ignorant? are all the papers in the centre on the first day then?

All papers are present in the examination centres now.
    Boxes are sealed with a cable tie.

• Advertisement

I know a few, and they're all sitting the exam on Saturday bar one, whos parents wont let her :eek:

Considering in this day and age it's probably more them forcing the faith on her rather than her embracing the faith, lol, just lol.

Although on the flipside, if I thought God would smite me down for doing an exam I had to do, I think I'd shy away from the prospect, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Tom1991

stratford college is the name of it i think.dont quote me though im not fully sure

Claypigeon wrote: »
    I lol'd at the previous two posts (while I write this anyway).

If you really think that's Joe Duffy - lol

Either way, it's hilarious.

Sure, if Lily Allen and Susan Boyle are signing the petition, why not Joe! ;)

Now I've seen it all!
    Who's a crafty Joe...

All papers are present in the examination centres now.
    Boxes are sealed with a cable tie.

Oh how very Irish.

"Hey these exams are vital to the futures of the 18 year olds, the future workers of Ireland!"

"Sticka bitta the baling twine on it there PJ there's a good man"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

go on the jewish people :D :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

ahahaha i knew emerald would have some great opinions on the leak

http://leaving-cert.net/category/emeralds-journal/

his -exam papers are made separately bit has really cheered me up
    Ha!. Brilliant. That actually cheered me up slightly :).

Ha!. Brilliant. That actually cheered me up slightly :).

That watch-beep thing is so true, I laughed hard at that. Hate it when you hear it in class. You like jump and stare at the clock and prick your ears up in anticipation of the bell and it's actually just the hour-on-the-hour beep and you're stuck there for another 25 minutes at least. Ah, I really am glad school is over.

Ah bless:

No. 2025. - Shane Barry
    my name is shane barry and i am disgusted!i was going to hang out all day with my girlfriend alll of saturday :( i love her soooo much xxx love you shauna xxx

Wouldn't it make 'ya melt?

Ah bless:

No. 2025. - Shane Barry
    my name is shane barry and i am disgusted!i was going to hang out all day with my girlfriend alll of saturday :( i love her soooo much xxx love you shauna xxx

Certainly made my confidence that there are actual mature adults sitting the Leaving and not "ppl hu wnted 2 go to da sinema wit der m8s ffs!!!".

Must be one of the AllHonours crew, yo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

Stratford College is mostly jewish isn't it?

Just checked the website, says it was founded by the Jewish community, not that it is a Jewish school. There must be very, very few prospective students though? Considering the Jewish community comprises of a couple of thousand people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

this thread in hilarious ! one of the fastest growning threads on boards too id say :D

Dumbledore wrote: »
    Just checked the website, says it was founded by the Jewish community, not that it is a Jewish school. There must be very, very few prospective students though? Considering the Jewish community comprises of a couple of thousand people.

Is there even thousands?

In all fairness (this is unfortunate for the Jewish community) even if there are say x number of Jewish people, only another fraction of that will be sitting the Leaving, and to put out 50,000+ more people for them would cause yet more outrage and perhaps even a third exam schedule change.

That watch-beep thing is so true, I laughed hard at that. Hate it when you hear it in class. You like jump and stare at the clock and prick your ears up in anticipation of the bell and it's actually just the hour-on-the-hour beep and you're stuck there for another 25 minutes at least. Ah, I really am glad school is over.
    :D.

What's worse is the droppers. Someone sitting behind me dropped a metal pencil case, while i was in full concentration mode, in the middle of a question yesterday. Nearly needed new pants. Good times.

And another...

No. 1031. - Sarah Matthews
    Typical Louth really. The forgotten county wants a bit of attention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jimmypats

Voted bestest board EVAR
    Its the coolest and it doesnt afraid of anything!
    Almost at 2000!

• Advertisement

Ah bless:

No. 2025. - Shane Barry

I was going to spend all of saturday with trigonometry notes. I dont know whether to be condescending, or feel sad and lonely :P:pac:.

:D.

What's worse is the droppers. Someone sitting behind me dropped a metal pencil case, while i was in full concentration mode, in the middle of a question yesterday. Nearly needed new pants. Good times.

The sniffers too, oh God, the sniffers. Let me set the scene.

Sitting there, in the exam hall, head down for a good twenty minutes, you're really in full pelt now arguing that YES, FOR GREAT JUSTICE! VERONICA CHRISP IS EVIL AND YES SHE IS IMPRISONING THE POOR LIONS, AND THE ELEPHANTS, AH BLESS THE ELEPHANTS THEY NEED TO WALK DAMN YOU VERONICA and then you just stop because you hear
    *sniff*
    You snap out of your trance, looking around startled. You slowly edge back down into your DAMN IT VERONICA stance and start writing, slowly picking up speed and then
    *sssssssniff*
    You look around once more and yes, it is that annoying geeky guy with the goddamn cold goddamn, goddamn, goddamn!

Now I just cringe...

1011. - Sean O grady
    Missing my drinking session on Friday = [

=[ brb allhonours.ie nid 2 shaer my xpreicens

Why would you go drinking in the middle of your Leaving awmagawd

why can the jews not do it??

why can the jews not do it??

It's their Sabbath day, where they are not permitted by Jewish law to work or engage in any associated activity - it's a rest day where you're meant to stay in and hang with the fam as far as I know. Special meals and all that jazz.

Right, I'm off for a cuppa, a smoke and another rant on radio.
    Boy, the media really gets entertaining.
    I love my job.

But, I'll leave you with this optimistic comment:

No. 2. - Pedobear
    online petitions dont work

Slán for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭.DarDarBinks

Fxck Jewish law, they live in Ireland, and should follow Irish law.

It's their Sabbath day, where they are not permitted by Jewish law to work or engage in any associated activity - it's a rest day where you're meant to stay in and hang with the fam as far as I know. Special meals and all that jazz.

well I don't see why they can't skip the sabbath day for one day for their leaving cert! seriously that's all it is? ha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

Fxck Jewish law, they live in Ireland, and should follow Irish law.

Wow, the ignorance of this statement is astounding. does that mean if you were to move to Saudi Arabia, you should have to give up your personal beliefs and religion and conform in every way to Islamic law? And I dont mean in the legal sense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement