Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kitty21

Originally Posted by We viewpost.gif
    Ye so, friend just send me a text that he got from a friend or something...
    Now I am in no way regarding this as absolute truth but apparently, said person was handed paper2 by accident and whats coming up was passed on, getting to me...

Again I'll say it, bull**** detector is ringing like crazy at the mo. But just wondering, is it even plausible that someone could be handed the wrong paper? In my school today I'm not even sure if the examiner had paper2 in the class, why would they anyway... ?

The supposed questions were all pretty much what has been predicted which at least made me feel good for a few mins before I actually copped that its 99% likely to be bollox..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Oi'll <SNIP> on yore face!!.

:D.
    Claypigeon wrote: »
    Good point.

Btw, amuse yourself with this heroic chap who posted in a thread on (you guessed it!) Awl Onners dot eye e!

honestly guys this did not
    Submitted by rob k on Wed, 03/06/2009 - 16:37.
    honestly guys this did not happen,its a rumour started by guys in drog and i know exactly who they are
    they wanted to spread it around and it got out of hand
    its not true ,

Ha!!. It'll probably turn out to be rob k the SEC commisioner :D:pac:.

The comment directly above it is brilliant too. Truely insightful :D.
    go study <SNIP>

Harsh words are true, but harsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

It just goes to prove that our great "Public Servants" are incompetent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Claypigeon wrote: »
    Today actually, your point being? Are you implying that because I registered today I can't point out that that sort of post is the standard that gets spammed on that site, not this one? Ah clearly. Shun! Shun!

Well Kevogy has been here for longer...............

That said Allhonours is possibly the worst website ever.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Fad wrote: »
    Well Kevogy has been here for longer...............

That said Allhonours is possibly the worst website ever.......

So because he's been registered longer it's okay to post the AH.ie crap of "aw ma lawd wharz ma ppr2 iis it tru it wos leeked I NIDZ IT 4 MA LEARNINGZ"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

Harsh words are true, but harsh.

snip snip snip

i was honestly trying to say it in a "nice" way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ChickenScratch

I REMEMBERED MY THIRD THING :D

I may be openinig a can of worms here but who thinks it was done on purpose? ;)

Also no sign of LC mentioned on Joe's podcasts, my heart bleeds

No-one. Why would that happen? This is Ireland, nothing that exciting can actually happen within these borders don't you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yes, clearly a conspiracy.

akaredtop wrote: »
    It just goes to prove that our great "Public Servants" are incompetent.
    I hope you're not serious with that remark.

That's the typical scapegoat crap that caused most of the controversy over today's exam anyway!!. Because one superviser in one exam hall made a mistake, you're going to insult the entire public service?.

Or perhaps you're pissed with the SEC for the way they handled it?. Well feel free to suggest something better.

This just goes to prove that "some people" need to think before making wild, self-gratifying generalizations.

• Advertisement

One can dream.

I like to thing the super-nintendo guy had his nephew in the exam room or something and tried to slip it out on the sly ;)

Why else would the SEC find out so late in the afternoon?

I feel a conspiracy theory forming :D

His job description does not make him any more likely to make a human error.

If you think they take civil servants away to some mountain-top training dojo where they make them read the numbers 1 and 2 over and over 'til they can read them as different things you're wrong.

Although now that I think about it, that is where things went to pot - where the guy mistook a 2 for a 1. Epic levels of fail.

Edit: Super NIntendo guy? Also, it was because the examiner tried to keep it hush until a girl told her mother that evening and got it reported to the SEC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Hehe...this thread has 178 pages of ranting. You'd swear we weren't being allowed to sit our Leaving Cert or something.

Can we have a change of blame please? We went from

Louth ---> Examiners
    > Louth
    > Jews

I say FF. The examiner was probably in FF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

Hehe...this thread has 178 pages of ranting. You'd swear we weren't being allowed to sit our Leaving Cert or something.

Louth ---> Examiners
    > Louth
    > Jews

dont blame the jews

Louth ---> Examiners
    > Louth
    > Jews

Dont remember anyone blaming Jewish people, I do however remember people being stupidly ignorant!

No one remembers super-nintendo Chalmers? ;)

I like this new idea. Blame Fianna Fail.

This is coming outta the taxpayers pocket you know. Sending all those new papers, postage and packaging, it's a travesty.

Louth ---> Examiners
    > Louth
    > Jews

Hehe :D.

I was actually in the exam hall. The superviser was really enda kenny in a wig. He said it was all part of a conspiracy to undermine the current government.

He also said that the *real* poets on the new paper 2 are going to be Donne, Frost, Shakespeare and Boland. And the macbeth question is "how does banquo's sex drive influence the outcome of the play".

True story.

...we weren't being allowed to sit our Leaving Cert or something...

We're not allowed sit our Leaving Cert?!! :eek:

Rabblerabblrabble!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Did anyone here anything about the SEC giving study guidelines?Or is this bull?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

No one remembers super-nintendo Chalmers? ;)

I like this new idea. Blame Fianna Fail.

This is coming outta the taxpayers pocket you know. Sending all those new papers, postage and packaging, it's a travesty.

and paying all the supervisors time and a half !

maby it was a conspiracy between the supervisors :D , needed more money :P

• Advertisement

We're not allowed sit our Leaving Cert?!! :eek:

Rabblerabblrabble!!!

Fúcks sake!

This is an OUTRAGE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

Makes me wonder if anyone on allhonours uses Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Louth ---> Examiners
    > Louth
    > Jews

LMAO, you said this post has 178 pages, its has 128, you just did exactly what the super nintendo dude did :p mistaking a 2 for a 7 tut tut :D

OOOOOOOUTRAAAAAAAAAAGE
    It's all to take our minds off the recession.

They'll smack us with the college fees now and we won't hear over all the rabbling.

Makes me wonder if anyone on allhonours uses Firefox.
    Or soap.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

well i know everyone predicted banquo and deception but we were also told kingship might come up .. anyone reckon it will come up in the contingincy paper ps is it possible for baquo or deception to come up again jus as a different question??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

awhir wrote: »
    and paying all the supervisors time and a half !

maby it was a conspiracy between the supervisors :D , needed more money :P

Doubtful,if you read the times the supervisor who's responsible has been suspended :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Did anyone here anything about the SEC giving study guidelines?Or is this bull?

I heard something along those lines. Nothing official yet though, I presume it would have been given to the media by now so its not looking good unfortunately.

Mallox wrote: »
    well i know everyone predicted banquo and deception but we were also told kingship might come up .. anyone reckon it will come up in the contingincy paper ps is it possible for baquo or deception to come up again jus as a different question??

Entirely possible. Imo the same general theme and poets will come up throughout each question but with a different wording or question. In other words you can answer practically the same but to a differently worded q.

• Advertisement

Dumbledore wrote: »
    I heard something along those lines. Nothing official yet though, I presume it would have been given to the media by now so its not looking good unfortunately.

Tune into Countdown To 306 tonight, I think there is something to be on it.

Apologies for double post modzorz!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement