Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

jesus no post in 6 minutes...this thread is dying:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

The worriers are probably realising

"Oh crap, we've been on boards all afternoon, we should really do that "Stud E" thing"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

This thread is heading dangerously close to 2000 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

may as well help it on its way

Alright then, RIP good buddy, you were an enthralling first thread for me here on boards.ie. I'll miss you.

Now, to pry myself from my chair, have a shower and have a read over some EngliOMFG WE R DOOMD LAWL?

Laters people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Think I might do the insane thing and get off Boards.

Maths *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GallowsGhost

Claypigeon wrote: »
    The worriers are probably realising

"Oh crap, we've been on boards all afternoon, we should really do that "Stud E" thing"
    Oh pish, everyone knows talking about exams is the same thing as studying for them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gingerninja

I called up that 1800713913 number, there is no guidelines or anything of the sort being issued. Also give them a bit of abuse. its there fault its a disaster!:mad:

Mr.S wrote: »
    Pass Maths ftw.

I'm doing it too, but I've kinda forgotten Complex Numbers/Sequences and Series/Q6/Q8

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

Saturday is a Sabbath for Jewish people, so according to their religion their not allowed sit it.

I dout they'll make any chances to suit them, its either turn up or get 0% for paper 2.

I may be wrong, but i think the Irish Jewish population is only a few hundred overall, so theres probably only a handful doing their Leaving Cert. Doubt theres many THAT observant to not do the exam.
    As I said could be wrong though....anyone on here Jewish and bothered about the saturday thing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 --x-randomer-x-

I am a repeat student and was extremely calm about this LC until all hell broke out last night.. It has totally knocked my confidence and now i am questioning whether i will do better this year... And just wondering whether anyone knows if it is possible or how to use my grades from last year instead??

Very very uncool! But i have to go to college il crack up at home and trying to get a job here will be absolutely impossible!!

Unlucky me!!

And repeating again is defo not an option!!!

phic wrote: »
    I may be wrong, but i think the Irish Jewish population is only a few hundred overall, so theres probably only a handful doing their Leaving Cert. Doubt theres many THAT observant to not do the exam.
    As I said could be wrong though....anyone on here Jewish and bothered about the saturday thing?

I know one who cannot do the exam on Saturday.

She'll more than likely be accommodated though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭IceICEbaby

Yeah I read theres only 10 jewish students sitting the leaving cert...
    Majority Rules people!

I did my leaving cert last year (thank god) but my sister has it this year.
    I really feel for you guys though. I know my sis is freakin' out anyway.
    What a fcuk up! :mad:

Fad wrote: »
    I know one who cannot do the exam on Saturday.

She'll more than likely be accommodated though.

Really? Are Jews not allowed make exceptions for stuff like this though,emrgencies as it were?
    Any ideas how they'll accomodate her? I can't see how they would without risking another leak/locking her in a room all night!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

Really? Are Jews not allowed make exceptions for stuff like this though,emrgencies as it were?
    Any ideas how they'll accomodate her? I can't see how they would without risking another leak/locking her in a room all night!

walter.jpg

I don't roll on Shabbos!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gingerninja

I think the person who made the mistake should be taken to Croke Park and put in the middle and suffer the wrath of 55,000 leaving cert students with parents!!!

:eek:

BLARG wrote: »
    walter.jpg

I don't roll on Shabbos!!

Haha big Lebowski nice....in retrospect I think thats actually where i got the idea of exceptions being allowed...thought I might have learned something in Religion for a sec!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

48 to go :)

i should really be studying :D

I wonder if we're talking about the same person :pac:

Name begin and end with an E?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

I've just finished my engineering paper and before the exam waiting outside the school was people interviewing us on our react towards the english paper 2 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

:pac: I love the posts on the first page saying that it could never be leaked:pac:

Frolick wrote: »
    I've just finished my engineering paper and before the exam waiting outside the school was people interviewing us on our react towards the english paper 2 lol

Did they not know it was rescheduled?
    Or did they want your reaction to it being rescheduled?

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Woeful!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

They wanted our reaction, appearently it will be on the news along with other schools around the country. But read this (last paragraphs)

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0604/exams.html

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

I am a repeat student and was extremely calm about this LC until all hell broke out last night.. It has totally knocked my confidence and now i am questioning whether i will do better this year... And just wondering whether anyone knows if it is possible or how to use my grades from last year instead??

Very very uncool! But i have to go to college il crack up at home and trying to get a job here will be absolutely impossible!!

Unlucky me!!

And repeating again is defo not an option!!!
    dont worry about it!! youl be fine at least you know the ropes from last year!

i do know that they count your best results for points! judt to ask did you put last years exam number on the cao form?

Indeed it does:)

And one final question.........

Screw I'll PM you, being vague is difficult!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 --x-randomer-x-

Yeah i had to put last years number on my CAO they knew anyway when i typed in my details.... Will that make a difference?

• Advertisement

Yeah i had to put last years number on my CAO they knew anyway when i typed in my details.... Will that make a difference?

You'll be fine - only the questions will change, I imagine the poets and real idea of the questions will be in line with predictions. Chill out, revise what you were doing already and prosper :) Focus on general stuff if you are really skeptical and feeling unlucky! Good luck hope you do well!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement