Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

creggy wrote: »
    Do they just change the questions? and keep everything else in tact??

We don't know.
    Does anyone have any example of where this has happened in the past?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

This is the biggest joke i've ever heard, the examiner who gave it out must be the biggest ape !! I'm aware they are clearly marked PAPER1 and PAPER2 ?? Dumbasses....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

It's a different paper...just like looking at previous years,completely different!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Ah come one!! Tell me when it's reschecduled for SEC!!! I need to get back to studying. And if it's set for saturday morning that means i need to study maths paper 2 now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainey.

wow this is soo wierd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

Chubb76 wrote: »
    This is the biggest joke i've ever heard, the examiner who gave it out must be the biggest ape !! I'm aware they are clearly marked PAPER1 and PAPER2 ?? Dumbasses....
    Yes they are clearly marked and before they are opened they have to be countersigned by 2 randomly selected students.

This is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

my 2 year old would have ****ing got that right i mean come on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

<SNIP> no spam thanks <SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Mr.S wrote: »
    Apparently its back on now?!

Where'd you hear that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

ITS NOT ON WILL YOU GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

IMO this really is a joke , i done my leaving cert 2 years ago and nothing like this happened if it had i would have caused a war .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh Jesus. I'm freaking out...does this mean Longley, bishop and Walcott wont be on? Or cultural context? WHAT ABOUT MACBETH? Will all the questions be completely different or will some be the same?

That was my dream paper :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Would the SEC ever hurry the f*ck up and give an official statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭K-Bowie

I'm kinda of annoyed now to see Walcott and Deception came up :( I woulda goten a good results !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

Piste wrote: »

Feel your pain....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jesus Christ, this is crazy!

Has the idiot who gave them out been sacked? And banned from state exams for 5 years?

That paper was amazing, I hate that examiner so much...

What's happening!!?
    I'm so worried that they'll throw in some random stuff now that we won't be prepared for!

EDIT: Does this mean they'll mark our paper 2's more leniently?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Lads, remember.

"Why is Plan B always the better one?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0603/exams.html

The State Examinations Commission has decided to cancel tomorrow's Leaving Certificate English papers, both Higher and Ordinary levels, after it emerged that students in one centre have already seen the paper.

The examination will be rescheduled.

English paper two was opened by mistake at an examination centre in Co Louth this morning.
    Advertisement

The error was immediately spotted and the papers were taken back, according to the state Examinations Commission.

It has confirmed that a number of students did see the exam paper.

The Examinations Commission has a contingency paper.

More than 115,000 second level students began their Leaving and Junior Certificate exams this morning.

For more visit RTÉ.ie/Exams

The exams began with English, Paper One, and will run until 19 June.

The students will be examined in almost 100 different subjects and more than 3m exam papers have been printed.

Changes this year include a Leaving Cert timetable tweaked for a second time to relieve the pressure complained of for years by students.

Most candidates should now get at least one half-day free between now and the weekend.

I've only studied Keats, Deception and a single theme. I would have been perfect. Anyway, there goes my A in English.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

anyone else think this will seriously F*** with the grades?I.E new unexepected paper should be marked fairly leniantly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭paddy 1916

pass and honours where opened

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Mr.S wrote: »
    i only heard a bit of it, but on 2FM, they said it might be back on, and full update at 9pm

Jesus they should make up their mind for starters anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainey.

the funny thing is the amount of 6th years, including me, on boards now when we should be studying hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Piste wrote: »
    Oh Jesus. I'm freaking out...does this mean Longley, bishop and Walcott wont be on? Or cultural context? WHAT ABOUT MACBETH? Will all the questions be completely different or will some be the same?

Well Macbeth is still there, in some shape or form... It's on the course, so they can't change that. They can only change the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 robdrog

RTE news at 9 will answer all our questions folks

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

phasers wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, this is crazy!

Has the idiot who gave them out been sacked? And banned from state exams for 5 years?

That paper was amazing, I hate that examiner so much...

What's happening!!?
    I'm so worried that they'll throw in some random stuff now that we won't be prepared for!
    He will definitely be sacked- that's for certain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kiwi_hogan

now i have to wait to erase shakespeare and all the other **** from my mind at a later date?

i mean this, if you know the student and examiners name responsible for this, post them! theyv basically ****ed up the most important exam of our entire leaving...

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

I was banking on just learning Bishop, Longley and Montague.

This really ****s me up since its been cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Rainey. wrote: »
    the funny thing is the amount of 6th years, including me, on boards now when we should be studying hahaha

Stress relief.

We all could kill atm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

900 users viewing this forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement