Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 texts not getting to germany>?

• 03-06-2009 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

folk

recently my o2 texts stopped getting to germany, online and on a phone.

its to o2.de

is there some problem? o2 on line help is crap, they never responded to any email i sent them

useless

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Probably not a problem as such. Sometimes operators can change agreements with foreign networks which can cause these sort of things. Saying that i dont think their should be a problem with texting germany.

Has the receiver had any problems with his/her phone on their end?

When you sent the text online, did you use the international code from the drop down menu, and what was the status of the text?

Also o2 kinda pride themselves on having good customer service. They are the only irish network to have an online forum, so you could ask on that, or send Daryll a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 messagemaster

I use one of these online companies who provide SMS and my system seems to be working fine sending to Germany.

Speak to O2, or just join a online supplier of SMS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

What email address are you using for O2? customer.care@o2.com ? customer.first@o2.com ? Did you get an automated reply?

Did you try calling their customer care 1747 (prepay) or 1909 (billpay) from your phone?

Did you try the O2 forum?

Advertisement