Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get business type cards printed

Options
  • 03-06-2009 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I need to print up a few (50-100) cards with some info on them, they would be same size and very similar to a standard business card. Anyone know who or where I can get this done quickly ?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JJRocket

Machine behind Vodafone store inside Corbett Court. Can print up fifty basic cards with a choice of layout text and image. basic but do the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

Thanks JJ

Sorry to sound like a dork but where is Corbett Court ? (me's a blowin you understand)

EDIT: Ah just found it, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

KStaford wrote: »
    Thanks JJ

Sorry to sound like a dork but where is Corbett Court ? (me's a blowin you understand)

Across the road from Fallers Jewellers - Williamsgate St.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I Supply on Sea Road provide a great service at a good price.

oh sorry its the eyre square shopping centre main entrance, and the machine is tucked in behind vodafone shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

got em done in Corbett Court, thanks all

good stuff :D

Advertisement