Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e71 sat nav and bluetooth issue

• 03-06-2009 5:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

hi,i have an nokia e71 and i just got a free week long trial of the drive nokia maps.i have a bluetooth radio in my car and when my phone is connected to the radio(just connected not actually talking to people) the sat nav speech (through the phone speaker)will not work or at least i cant hear it.any way of fixing this?thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭IIMII

Sometimes my bluetooth crashes with the E71 (Parrot version of 2 years ago). Voice works for a while and then can freeze. I just use it with it's own speaker at the mo, until I get a better connection to use the MP3 player on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭fm

its an integrated bluetooth ford radio.the bluetooth works fine,its the sat nav speech on the phone that wont work when the phone is connected to the radio

Advertisement