Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stalker Bug Help

Options
  • 03-06-2009 5:26pm
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone here knows a solution for the following bug in Stalker.

Basically my game crashes when exiting the Agroprom Research Institute map back into the Garbage Area map. If I attempt to go back to the underground section of the map the game crashes before I reach there. So basically I'm stuck. Quite frustrating as I was just getting into the game.

My PC is up to date and I have the latest game patch. Looked up some forums but no solution I have tried has worked. Wondering is there a change map command for this game or if anyone here has encountered and fixed this bug?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Clear Skies or Shadow?
    Do you have an older save game that you can revert to?

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Shadow.

I do have have older save files but it would force me to repeat and a difficult and time consuming area. If there is other options I would prefer them.

Advertisement