Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lane

Options
  • 03-06-2009 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

So there's a new club opened in Mullingar...The Lane.

Stilt walkers and pyrotechnics last weekend for the opening and all weekend too.

Must admit I couldnt get enough for their cocktails.....no idea what they were called....I just said.....'i want one of those'...pointing at someone else's!

Love the wee area beside the end bar that can be roped off.
    Have to say that the there is just a little too many mirrors for my liking lollol

So, has anyone else been there? what did you think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

Tried to go there last night but the bouncer said it's 21s :(

Ended up in the Final Fence for 11 bloody euro :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

jigglywoo wrote: »
    Tried to go there last night but the bouncer said it's 21s :(

Ended up in the Final Fence for 11 bloody euro :mad:

Well the club must be doing well for it's self if it can afford to turn away paying customers. I remember a few years ago some of the clubs in Athlone were saying the same thing to me, now I don't go to these clubs fu ck them, go spend your money where its wanted and never go back !!! Market Forces :D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

How much is it in?

I'm glad it's 21s anyway, way too many annoying young ones in the likes of Mojos, I steer clear of that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭kildarecommuter

Whereabouts in mullingar is The Lane what was it called before

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭MariMel

I believe it was called gallaghers before, but think its been closed for a while.
    I am from Dundalk so only head down to mullingar when I go to visit my fiance's family.

have to say was out with his family that night so was just a little worse for wear, looking forward to going there again to give it a proper check out.
    Need somewhere for my hen night in a few months and most of those coming are from outside the town.

Oh and it was €10 in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement