Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparative amount of comparisons

Options
  • 03-06-2009 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Should you focus more on making less comparisons with that are better developed or more comparisons less developed?

Have no idea as my teacher gave my essay with 7 comp's only a C even though I had loads of details, he said they should be everywhere.:confused:

Comments

I have 6 main points but if you refer to how they compare to each text you can get 18 comparisons/contrasts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

your aiming for loads of comparisons i write a paragraph on each topic im going to discuss, i write short, direct and simple points say this is the same as..... which is in contrast to ..... again this is similar to ..... I loved how..... the autour in "" uses the same technique in a much more effective way when ,,,,

hope thats not too confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Gi joe!

gotcha thanks folks:)

Advertisement