Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay in getting card and PIN from AIB

Options
  • 03-06-2009 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

I misplaced my card sometime last week. I cancelled and ordered a new card over the phone on Saturday.

I was told I would get my PIN on Wednesday and my card on Friday.

Well, its Wednesday evening and no PIN. Will this mean my card won't arrive on the day I was promised either?

I need to have my card and PIN by Monday at the latest, I am going to Vancouver on Tuesday and if the card hasn't arrived I'm screwed

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I wonder did they forget that the bank holiday weekend would put an extra day on everything. Of course it could also be the post. Best bet is to ring your branch and see what the craic is.

Advertisement