Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tankard

• 03-06-2009 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Who remembers them? WE WANNA TASTE SOME WHISKEY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Class band :) Going to see them this summer, can't wait. Supposed to be a laugh live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ladystrange

Tankard are brilliant :D

I've a live dvd of theirs, your gonna really enjoy them. Where are you seeing them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Going to see them at H.O.A (Headbangers Open Air) in Hamburg in Germany. Can't wait. It's a mad festival. Literally in someones back garden! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ladystrange

Léan wrote: »
    Going to see them at H.O.A (Headbangers Open Air) in Hamburg in Germany. Can't wait. It's a mad festival. Literally in someones back garden! :D

Sounds good :D Wish I was going with you, would love to see them, esp at a fesitval. My OH would be in Tankard heaven too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭TeenageKicks

I have an opportunity to bring them to Dublin but I am worried I wont sell the tickets with the fan base being in the + 30 range and recession etc prob a midweek gig

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭GlindaGale

I have an opportunity to bring them to Dublin but I am worried I wont sell the tickets with the fan base being in the + 30 range and recession etc prob a midweek gig

DO IT!!

Gotta love a bit of alcoholic metal. And I'm not sure about the +30 comment, me and my mates all love them and we're in our early twenties!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

TeenageKicks
    they played the Voodoo Lounge a couple of years back - can't remember who promoted it - but worth doing a seach on and checking what sort of crowd showed up - will check with a mate that would have been there if I see him over the weekend.....

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭TeenageKicks

Thanks for all the replies, I lived in Frankfurt for 3 years and that is where my connection comes from. Lets see Lads. I will have to do the Maths

Advertisement