Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Natal Discussion

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    hmmm I think microsoft should have a few words with Sega about the success of add ons before going down this road...

That's what I was thinking. It all hinges on compatibility though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Dunno if its been mentioned...But this Project Milo part of Natal is unreal...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

The chick is wearing a red top just like the earlier video with the jump suits. I wonder if that's a coincidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 peterk12

Xbox are always tring to beat ps3.Me being a ps3 fan i always laugh when they try to copy ps3..but this time projest natal this is good this will sell..like imagine it YOU are the controller...i think Xbox will put the wii and ps3 down in sales with this new idea....they also have a few celebs in there to show off there new work....but still i think ps3 is the better console out of them all so please tell me what you think on this whole thing

will xbox boom up in sales?
    will project natal be for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

In before the Unbelievable boredom of another fanboy thread.:D
    peterk12 wrote: »
    will xbox boom up in sales?
    will project natal be the for you?

From what I can gather from the details on it, Natal will be an add on for existing consoles not a console in its own right (unless they go ahead an integrate it like some reports say), so getting it will be like buying the wireless wheel, or live vision camera.
    It'll get a few new buyers in on hype, but as usual, its success will all depend on the quality of software that gets released for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

threads merged to ensure questiosn dont get repeated.

Also Perterk just be aware that ps3 vs xbox debates are not welcomed here due to their ability to lead to stupid flame warsl, while you were only pointing out you were a ps3 fan, you were edging quite close to trolling and enticing someone stupid to start something. So this is a warning. Discussion is about project natal ps3 v 360 talks will result in a 5 day ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

What's the story with the massive HDD in that Project Milo video?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Microsoft are going to start releasing consoles with bigger hard drives for recording and downloading TV shows i.e. Sky +.

Also they're about to start pushing digital distribution for certain games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Jev/N wrote: »
    What's the story with the massive HDD in that Project Milo video?

That's just a debug 360.

Advertisement