Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Irish Broadband dropped prices?

Options
  • 03-06-2009 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭

I am still paying 89 something euro for their 4MB line, but I have noticed it is now about 45 euros/month.
    Anyone knows since when they dropped their pricing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

When they merged with Imagine or shortly after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Random wrote: »
    When they merged with Imagine or shortly after.

Been a few months then..
    Hum, thanks for not letting current customer know :mad:
    No letter, nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

In their defence they did ring me to ask me to sign up to one of the new Imagine packages.

Unfortunitly I was missold the package over the phone and given the wrong information though, so that sorta undid their "good deeds".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

It looks like they have increased the speed though.
    I am now doing 600Kb/sec on average.
    But I am gonna downgrade to the 45 euro anyway, with a credit for next few months (si si), since I have a 20MB with NTL now. And it works great, nobody has internet NTL in my area...And I am not gonna tell my neighbours :D

So I can keep 2 ISP just in case, plus I need the upload speed of IBB sometimes. NTL is slower in upload.

Advertisement