Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Dublin every three weekends from Oct-June 09/10

Options
  • 03-06-2009 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello all,
    I am now living abroad, and must return to Dublin for a part-time graduate qualification every three weekends for the college year 2009/10; I need to find a place to stay for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights every three weeks.
    As this is an unusual request, I am not quite sure what my options are, and as hotels and B&Bs would be quite expensive, I am wondering if anybody would offer accommodation on this basis or knows of any possible solutions,

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

You don't say what area you are looking to live in. If it stretches to D15 pm me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 eurochick

Preferably city centre (or surrounding areas with good transport) as my classes start at 9am on Saturdays and Sundays, just north of O'Connell Street.

Advertisement