Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jail for getting teens drink

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Fr Martin wrote: »
    I think the teens should be given a bible, not a prison sentence, my congregation this year is going to show a lot of chivalry but we usually throw a bible reading sesh in the hall for the weekend, mixed teens slamming a few verses or just kickin it by the jukebox

Stop spamming your religion or your congregation here thanks. If you want to purchase ad space you can email sales@boards.ie.

If you would like to become an official Commercial Rep, you can get in touch with the community managers here: http://boards.ie/contact.php?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Frank3142

there is a guy near me who is on probation or something for buying teens drink

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TorresDaLegend

Okay, im not gonna bother saying how i think this is a bad idea, as clearly all 16yo's will think the same :P

But as you all know how strict they are in America, well during our Ski Trip to Boston, we picked up 105cans of Bud and sold them outta our door :cool: A mate brought a litre of vodka with him in his luggage..

Turns out, the fella who bought our drink over there,his grandparents owned the hotel :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And yes, one of the teachers did find out, dunno how he did but he only told us when we got back, and he's a part-time guard :confused:

Im not trying to brag about all this, im just trying to say how friggin easy it is :eek:

Sure every saturday night outside a certain venue in Donnybrook is piss easy to get drink, especially if you've got a girl in a short skirt beside you :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

Fr Martin wrote: »
    I think the teens should be given a bible, not a prison sentence, my congregation this year is going to show a lot of chivalry but we usually throw a bible reading sesh in the hall for the weekend, mixed teens slamming a few verses or just kickin it by the jukebox

I agree 100%

PRAISE THE LORD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

javaboy wrote: »
    Stop spamming your religion or your congregation here thanks. If you want to purchase ad space you can email sales@boards.ie.

If you would like to become an official Commercial Rep, you can get in touch with the community managers here: http://boards.ie/contact.php?

You find that in most countries religion is consider a charity, I can't believe this came up in this thread :rolleyes:

And he sounds very like Fr. Trendy to me :D Jukebox?

• Advertisement
Advertisement