Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Weapons of Fate

Options
  • 03-06-2009 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

The new wanted games is savage

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Gameslayer, I see you are new but please try to post threads in the correct forum.

Moved from Fighting Games.

Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If its as **** as the film, i dont want to have anything to do with it.

edit...if the ending is anything to go by, then i think i'm safe staying away :P (spoilered for massive game spoilers)
    On the console, it ends with Wesley killing The Immortal while on the PC, it ends with the bullet missing The Immortal's head and Wesley urinating in his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Kiith wrote: »
    If its as **** as the film, i dont want to have anything to do with it.

edit...if the ending is anything to go by, then i think i'm safe staying away :P (spoilered for massive game spoilers)
    On the console, it ends with Wesley killing The Immortal while on the PC, it ends with the bullet missing The Immortal's head and Wesley urinating in his face.

Ha, just watched the pc ending there, terrible. Although I really enjoyed playing trough the game on the 360 and I thought the film was an excellent no-brainer action flick.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

The game is dirt easy to complete and the unlocks aren't worth it.

Rent if you want 5 minutes of fun. Otherwise avoid it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gameslayer

i agree it is a good game but its too short i cleared it in like 3 hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

So repetitive but curving bullets is AWSOME..worth a rent.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Had the makings of being a good game, Found the cover system and all to be well done, and the effects, storyline though is repetitive, boss fights very easy, think it took me about 3 hours to beat pc version on normal! Its since been uninstalled

Nick

Advertisement