Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Leaving Cert. Forum

Options
  • 03-06-2009 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭

EDIT2:
    I made it clear to Dónal that I was sorry for the post and have resolved not to approach a subject matter like that again. I also feel I have to apologise for misrepresenting myself in this thread.

In the end Dónal was kind enough to lift the ban. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Send a PM to Dónal as moderator and see what he has to say for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Sent him one already though I'll admit I didn't approach him with the utmost seriousness so I take it he dismissed it. :o

I'll send him a link to this thread to see what he thinks given that this a better outline of my case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

It's been a while since I sent him the message. He apparently didn't see it as fit to reply. Is there anything else I can do now?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

This isn't his day time job, he has a life outside of Boards.
    It's voluntary position and so he will get back to you when he has the time.

Advertisement