Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock/Metal?

• 04-06-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Any idea where an under 16 can go see rock or metal in dublin south? Honestly, at this stage I'd go see indie. Help a rocker out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Harri

aww poor you.
    for most of them they'll say you need somone over 18 with ya to be honest if you can get that you're sorted.
    But there's usually gigs on and stuff I know we used to go to Knox Hall in Monkstown for gigs I dunno if that's still running. But I think a good place to look is on bebo there's usually advertising about them like local band gigs and stuff.
    Go on the phantom web-site they sometimes advertise those gigs and what not.
    If all else fails come to Metallica in August and pay some randomer to walk in with you and pretend to be your gaurdian! Did that for years too.

Advertisement