Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And so it continues........................

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

eagle eye wrote: »
    So its clear there is no interest in responding to my post above. I mean you have moderators who don't get yellow cards for posts very similar and more serious than mine.

The soccer policy is, and always has been, we don't discuss moderation with a third party. In any case, just because you are unaware of action taken against someone, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Each use is obliged to follow the rules themselves and is responsible for their own actions.

If you had a problem with someone else's posts, you should have reported them to us at the time.

We've had moderators come into this thread with these requests to show a pm which is really of no consequence to the matter at hand. I am here stating that I don't feel that my post warranted a yellow card and you try and tell me I had been warned.
    I didn't discuss moderation in that post and I've got a yellow card for doing that.
    You HAD been warned, your overall conduct in the soccer forum in the past year has been sufficiently bad to earn you a 6 month ban. There was a time when you would have been permanently banned after three offenses, no matter how small.

When you have a 5/6 strikes against you and you decide to post off topic disruption in a thread, well you can only blame yourself.

Also, for the record. It was the combination of BOTH posts that got you the yellow card, not just the one you quoted.

Also I'd like to know where I go to make a complaint against a moderator for pretty much calling me a liar on two occasions.

I said I didn't believe you. That is very different to "calling" you a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

So its clear there is no interest in responding to my post above

No so much "no interest" but more "very little point". It's been quite clearly explained. You're not accepting that. We can't make you accept it, but we can re-inforce the message. We feel the ban was warranted. We feel it was put in place fairly. We feel there is no reason to overturn it.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement