Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Djembe player looking for someone to jam with

Options
  • 04-06-2009 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello music lovers!

I play the Djembe as much as possible for fun and am actively looking for a drumming partner(s) to play in Dublin. I have been asked to play a gig tomorrow night the 4th June 2009.
    Aswell as playing to no music i also love playing along to music with a high bpm.
    If ye are interested in playing please pm me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭cosnochta

There's a few different drum circles on in Dublin that you could join.

I go to one on Monday nights in Temple Lane Studios and one on Friday nights in the yoga studio near the Gaiety Theatre. I've also heard of one running near St Audeons but I haven't tried it out yet.

If you want more info then let me know.

Happy drumming! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bleeb

hey! please tell me more about these circles.. is it lessons or drum circles? how many people attend? how much? what age group? and where? thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭cosnochta

Hi bleeb,

Have sent you a PM with the details, but not sure if it sent. Let me know if you go it.

Happy drumming! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bleeb

cosnochta, thanks so much for that info! im definately going to go on monday! and about the guy that is doing the drum workshop in sept, im nearly sure i did tribal drumming with him before! if it his him thats great cos he is a brilliant teacher! i bought a drum off him years ago

:pac::pac::pac: bleeb:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Spektator

hiya. could you please send me the info above too? thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭africates

hi! I'd be grateful for info as well ;)
    cheers
    afri

Advertisement