Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another lie of libertas

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I'm having fun, one of the british candidates didnt even know the french candidate got elected. I ended up telling him.

he's gone from depression to happy joy joy we got 1 seat lalalalaaa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭USE

im pro lisbon, love what the EU could be and gave libertas last pref <...>
    I'm starting to love Ireland.
    <...>, but whats the big deal if ganley gets in? i mean he's one guy, someone like wilders is a much bigger threat.
    I don't give it as something tragical. But even 1 seat for Libertas is just 1 seat too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9864/parrot.png

"I wish to complain about this candidate what I voted for not two days ago from this very boutique...."

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

oc... I lol'd... a lot...

anyone want to do a downfall hitler meme with declan ganley?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    anyone want to do a downfall hitler meme with declan ganley?

:eek: ingenious... it would go viral first thing in the morning!!!

I dont have my copy of downfall with me :(

but I have the editing software and could do it quickly enough if someone can help do up a script...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Keep it to the Humour forum, eh chaps? This is still the Politics discussion forum.

we will.

I gotta go to bed now, but I am uploading the little joke for the elections to youtube.

if anyone is around at 7am when the damn thing is finish, could they embed it to the cool videos page over in after hours, see if it will go somewhat viral.

I started at 2am and finished about an hour ago so its really rushed not to mention a few technical hitches again :(

Should show up here in the next hour or two http://www.youtube.com/user/connla

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

I don't give it as something tragical. But even 1 seat for Libertas is just 1 seat too much.

So you're saying Libertas should be effectively outlawed, is that right "USE"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭AugustusMaximus

Now that Libertas are a political party will they have to declare their funding for the Lisbon II campaign ?

BTW, I've never been so delighted to see a party crash and burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

,8,1 wrote: »
    So you're saying Libertas should be effectively outlawed, is that right "USE"?

You could interpret his words as meaning that, if you were a dishonest fool, but a more reasonable reading would be that Libertas should not be voted for, and never gain a foothold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ionix5891

Now that Libertas are a political party will they have to declare their funding for the Lisbon II campaign ?

BTW, I've never been so delighted to see a party crash and burn.

btw since they where (are?) a limited company one can get a copy of their yearly accounts on CRO.ie site for few euro

if they used the company finances it will show expenses totals

edit: Libertas have 3 companies!

annual returns are there to I might buy a copy later (its only few euro) to check

http://www.cro.ie/search/submissionse.asp?number=463759&BI=C

http://www.cro.ie/search/submissionse.asp?number=428569&BI=C

http://www.cro.ie/search/submissionse.asp?number=463758&BI=C

Libertas vote fails to materialise
    "If I do not get a mandate and win a seat, I would not think it would be the right thing to lead a campaign against the Lisbon Treaty referendum," Mr Ganley recently told Irish television.

Good for Ireland. Of course if we won't see another lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

thank god they didnt get anywhere near what they predicted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MetalDawg

thank god they didnt get anywhere near what they predicted

Indeed. Only De Villiers got a seat and he was a sitting MEP a "convert".

LIE: Unelected Brussels bureaucrats make up to 80% of laws.

THE TRUTH:EU law is democratically agreed by our elected representatives, and represents less than half the laws implemented in Ireland each year.
    Source.

Advertisement