Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foxes

Options
  • 04-06-2009 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

anyone know of anywhere in D15 where there are foxes or fox cubs i would like to try to get pics and cover it on my radio show.. Naturetalk on Phoenix fm:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Kaldorn wrote: »
    anyone know of anywhere in D15 where there are foxes or fox cubs i would like to try to get pics and cover it on my radio show.. Naturetalk on Phoenix fm:confused:

Saw a fox in around the Blanch. shopping centre about 3-4 weeks ago.

He was heading for the valley from there. It was about 5am and had something in his mouth. So the Tolka valley might be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Murt10

I have seen them in both the Millenium Park (you know the overgrown area with the path running through it that comes out opposite Verona) and also in Porterstown Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

I see them in my garden occasionaly. Disturbed one only last week when I went out to hang out the washing. Lovely sight to see on a morning!

We are down near the tolka at ashtown.

I would guess they are hard to capture on film, they like the quietness and its only early morning sightings we manage.

I alway love when I see one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

There was a fox on the green beside Castleknock Community college at 1 am last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

i saw a fox down in beechpark beside the clonsilla rail way station. It was around 11pm on monday night. Only a little one. Makes a change from all the rabbits!

• Advertisement
Advertisement