Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkin Wireless G

Options
  • 04-06-2009 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Bit of a strange one and not sure if it belongs here or on Comp.Tech. I have one of these and I have a Netopia router which was working fine. Computer got riddled with virii and spyware. Cleaned that up.

Could connect to the Netopia fine and working. Now however it can connect to the Netopia but it's giving me limited connectivity.

So it connects with a 169... i.p address and obviously can't connect to the net.

However, if I reboot the machiine in safe mode it connects fine. I made sure there wasn't anything mad starting in normal windows and tried reconnecting using the correct key but still the same.

Also I can connect to the routers config page from safe mode but not fully loaded Windows.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Advertisement