Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware startfitness.co.uk

Options
  • 04-06-2009 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I ordered some shoes, various other bits and pieces May5, 2009, this was then sent to me on 13.05.09 but only 1 part arrived, since then I have followed up with tracker numbers, phone calls to post offices etc. Eventually found out the other package had been returned to startfitness, spoke to them again, they promised to send it that day - still no parcel and so after once again getting tracker numbers etc I have found out that they had only posted it yesterday - another week after they said - I would not have any more to do with them if my life depended on it. They have told me lie after lie and only by chance that the guy answering the phone stuffed up would I even know that the parcel hadnt been posted as they had said...........not good enough as my visa account was debited on the day of order, it is now a month and I am fuming! So to anyone else thinking of ordering from them ........DON'T! it is not worth the hassle.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

i've ordered loads of things from them over the years and never had an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Redbilby

copacetic wrote: »
    i've ordered loads of things from them over the years and never had an issue.

Tks copacetic, I wouldnt mind as much if they hadnt told me a heap of bull**** in the meantime, post goes astray and that is ok but to keep telling me rubbish is what really peeved me.

As an aside, the shoes that did arrive are brilliant!

Advertisement