Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the days you wish you had a bouncy castle

Options
  • 04-06-2009 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Seriously like, life is too serious. Too much pressure. Too many stresses. Too many people running circles around you putting their pressure and their stresses onto you.

On days like that, like today, I wish I had a bouncy castle. Bouncy castles make me smile. Its the childishness of it all. The letting yourself just act like a child and forget about all the grown-up stuff.

And no, I do not need to vent. I want to ignore, and find my happy place...

This is the thread for virtual bouncing. If i close my eyes and cast my mind back, I shall remember what it feels like to bounce and the world can just go stuff itself. Please, feel free to join in :)

*Bounce*

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Some visual aids:

Worlds largest bouncy castle:

World%27s%20largest%20bouncy%20castle.jpg

You could throw a party in that thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Beruthiel wrote: »

You could throw a party in that thing!

Nice! you'd need those non spill kiddy sippy cups to have your drink in, foolproof :D

*bounce bounce*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Sorted:

b636full.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ruthie, you never cease to amaze me.

Looks like I am going to need a bigger back garden.

*BOING*

Oooops. :o

*BOUNCE*

*BOUNCY BOUNCE*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Cathooo wrote: »
    Nice! you'd need those non spill kiddy sippy cups to have your drink in, foolproof :D

You know, in general, that's not a bad idea for me. Both inside and outside of bouncy castles. I'm an awful clumsy person, I just can't seem to get my brain to wire itself to believe that concentrating on not being clumsy is worth it's while.

Beruthial, that pic would only work to take me to my happy place, if I had bounced there. The image only serves to make me wish, hope and dream for the future, for an excuse to have one, and for some Irish supplier to stock them :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement