Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to pay you money to setup my Cisco 877

Options
  • 04-06-2009 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a java developer for a small software company. For various different reasons we are replacing our old IPFW FreeBSD firewall and motorola netopia router with a Cisco 877 Integrated services router.

I've spent the past day or so trying to get myself up to speed with cisco (never used any serious networking kit before). I under estimated just how much knowledge is required to setup a simple LAN/DMZ/WAN connections.

I'm losing java development time trying to teach myself this stuff (that i will probably have very little use for in the future). Therefore I'm willing to pay someone out of my pocket to set it up. Interested in making a few euro? post here with your hourly rate.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

this isn't the place to be doing this, even if its helping people find some work - sorry

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement