Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Versus Battle 2009

• 04-06-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Neo Empires big event for this year has been announced, here is the important information.

Location: Bryon Hall, Harrow Leisure Center, Christchurch Avenue, Harrow, Middlesex < click for map
    Date: Friday 11th Sept '09 to Sunday 13th Sept '09
    Time: TBA
    Entry Fee: From £15 to £25 entry, from £10 to £15 per tournament
    Games: Tournament wise there is;
    - Street Fighter IV
    - King of Fighters XII
    - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
    - Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
    - Soul Calibur IV
    With more games TBA.
    Prizes: Dependant on entry. Split 60/25/10/5% between the top 4.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

If it was a week earlier i could guarantee I'd go, shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

There are a few guys from Belfast going. So if your situation changes in time for you to go, be sure and let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

I'm interested in going,if any of the guys from the south want to go.Ryanair are doing flights at around £32 return from Belfast to stansted at the moment.

I have no illusions about doing well in either ST or SFIV but I'd like to give it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

blag wrote: »
    I'm interested in going,if any of the guys from the south want to go.Ryanair are doing flights at around £32 return from Belfast to stansted at the moment.

I have no illusions about doing well in either ST or SFIV but I'd like to give it a shot.

If anyone is going to Stansted, it's £25 return train ticket into London (Tottenham Hale or Liverpool street underground station) or £17.50 return National Express bus ticket into London (Finchley Road bus stop (ask driver to tell you when he stops there, because you won't know it unless you know Finchley) or Victoria bus station (note: four minute walk to Victoria underground station)). (other bus lines could be cheaper, but I don't have knowledge of where they stop etc.)

Looking at the location Mr Kyle has posted, it'll be cheaper to stop at Finchley Road, because the underground station is on the metropolitan line which leads directly and is close to Harrow. It'll be a just a matter of getting off a Northwick Park, walking a small distance to Kenton Station and getting off at the last stop on the Bakerloo line, Harrow & Wealdstone.

I'll wait and see if I'm back to London in time for this, but I'll definitely go if I'm in London. SFIV tournament will be sick.

Advertisement