Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introducing Claypigeon D:!

Options
  • 04-06-2009 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have flicked through Boards before just for the odd read when I was bored but decided to sign up and see how many other Irish WoW players there are ;o

I played Rogue in Classic, Enhancement Shaman in TBC and then Death Knight in WOTLK until I swapped back to my Shaman as Restoration and I'm currently levelling a Hunter to re-roll to once the Leaving is over. I raided quite hardcore in TBC and I'm hoping to do the same again this year!

Just a short message to introduce myself, I'm from the Sligo area if there are any other Sligeans (is that a word? |:) around!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

what server? and Faction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

I posted in the sticky thread methinks :pac: But I play on Anachronos EU PvE, on the Horde side. I have a Death Knight on Alliance but I've retired her for the time being.

I only know like 2-3 other Irish players, one of whom is a total scrub on our server and does nothing but spam trade on Alliance, the other who is my real life friend who I invited into the game, and a really good Druid in my old Alliance guild from Louth o.o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

I'm that friend that he invited into the game :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Welcome to you both :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement