Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Players

• 04-06-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭

How many here could field a full team using only irish players? ive only got 9 irish players and only 3 of them would make my first team.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

How many here could field a full team using only irish players? ive only got 9 irish players and only 3 of them would make my first team.

My entire first XV are irish and playing very well at the moment. Won our league already and just out of the auto promotion by points difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Most of mine are Irish.

Wondering how to get rid of them all though for the summer. Most are shíte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Most of mine are Irish.

Fire them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Most of mine are Irish.

If they have a **** CSR rating (1000 to 7000 roughly) then you might as well fire them now, save on wages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I have 13 in my first 22, 11 of whom start weekly for me. I'm kinda suprised to be honest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement