Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauticians in Limerick

Options
  • 04-06-2009 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hello Ladies,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a beauticians in Limerick that has some late night openings or possibly Sundays? I know All Tan & Beauty on William Street used to but I think they are closed now :confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Is it Limerick city specifically you need?
    I go to a lady in Castleconnell, she works from home - would recommend her highly if that area would be convenient for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

Thanks Carol, that would be a bit out of the way for me.

I'm really just looking for somewhere that I can pop in and do a couple of mins on a sunbed and maybe get nails/eyebrows done.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ciagr297

there is a place across from Delish on Thomas st, right on the corner.
    you have to go upstairs....drat, can't remember the name of it but they have a sun bed and beauty salon.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Pity you are looking for a salon.
    I used a girl before called Gill from a company called Flawless Faces. She is a mobile make up artist. Came to my home to do my make up for a wedding and she did a great job. Would highly recommend her.

Advertisement