Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Podcasting App - can't access mobi.nokia.com from N95

• 04-06-2009 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭

So I want Nokia Podcasting.

According to this page this Nokia page, I need to go to mobile.nokia.com and browse through to download the app.

Whenever I browse to that page via the phone, I get the message "This site is not available. Please check the address is correct and try again".

Would anyone with a Nokia phone please try that link for me? I have been trying it a few times now over the last 2-3 weeks. Thought it was temporary but now am thinking I have an issue with my phone / browser.

Anyone else experience this with other Nokia downloads?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Works fine for me.
    You can always try using the ovi store app if the website's not working. Though you'd probably need to get on the website to get the ovi store app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can try This

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Genghis

OK weird. Seems that Nokia can tell you are coming from a mobile browser and turns off the accept buttons.

1. Click the link on a pc but from the m.boards.ie page and the page opens minus the accept and start d/l button
    2. Click the link on a pc but from the www.boards.ie page and it opens fine, with d/l button, etc.
    3. Navigate to that page from my mobile and I get the same as 1 above.

Thanks for the help, but I am more confused now!

Advertisement